Mudspike DCS World Fly-In, April 15-17

I wish! It’s just been one of those weeks, figured I’d get something nice to enjoy for the weekend haha.

Also, I recently discovered the miracle of ordering bottles online, because you definitely couldn’t find that scotch locally, and that’s something completely new to me.

You win this round, California.

The Hollo Pointe server just launched The Highway mission. Running DCS v1.5.3; the server name is ‘Mudspkie Fly-In Hollo Pointe’.

===
The Highway, Caucasus Map
Blue: A-10A/C, F-15C, M-2000C, Hawk, L-39C/ZA, Su-25A/T, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H; Blue & Red: Combined Arms
F10 ALL, Start 0900 23JUN

Summary
Recapture Novorossiysk base to win
You are northeast of Krasnodar airbase
Start at the northern tip of the lake
Fly down The Highway – stay low!

1 Like

Yisss. Be on soon as I finish dinner! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Screenshots from The Highway –

Yikes, they are all re-ordered! :pizza::beer:

The first Mirage’ @ Gelen -

Oooo, he spoke French!

Cue Moody Blues music -

Navy on taxi @ Gelen -

Blue armor buildup with Combined Arms -

Crew smoking down at the dock, again,

Tankerwade in his flying tank -

Navy on take off @ Gelen - *

• One must make it down The Highway and Land at Gelen, first. (Badge?)

Hawk flight -

Blue CA approaching Novo -

2 Likes

Some of my pics:

@near_blind providing SEAD cover in an F-15C

…and the almost inevitable outcome…

Nuke and Nearblind

2 Likes

Gorgeous stuff! Can’t wait to join you guys tomorrow!

Hey guys I’ve had a very tough week so I’m a bit late to the party but I’ll be doing the L-39 Workshop starting around 16:00 CEST (14:00 UTC) today.

1 Like

Am I doing something wrong with my TS settings or do I need permission by an admin to talk?

Not that I’m aware of.

ok, everything is fine now (reconnected)

The finance/activities manager has loaded up the weekend, last minute of course. Is there a schedule of missions somewhere, or do you just jump on TeamSpeak, and find out what’s cookin’? Thanks guys.

Likewise - I’m on call and the next two nights I’m first up if the pager goes off. If I don’t go out, I’ll be on tonight…but if I’m flying and you see me eject for no reason…lol…it’s because I got paged (or forgot what I mapped that pesky Shift-Ex3 control to!)…

Just get on TS3 and we will find something to do for everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Watching my buddy crash on Take-Off:

3 Likes

Nice flying today! Finished up the day with the Erl Sis mission with folks on Blue & Red sides. To ‘The Russian’, good flying and fighting! Lots of Huey/helicopter action north of Krasnodar, and A-10’s going south to the Red Quay and RR Yard.

2 Likes

Fantastic flying with you again a bit today Crew, hope to make it more common! Also this is my first post here, I’m the same tomcat from SimHQ, hi all.

6 Likes

Hopefully I can get some time on today.

Also welcome Tomcat!

2 Likes

Wanted to make an appearance, but my System is still in pieces, lol,

3 Likes

~S~!

1 Like