Mudspike DCS World Fly-In, April 15-17

Working all day on the 15th, but will prolly come in on the 16th,

3 Screens or VR depends on whether or not my MiniDP → HDMI adapter arrives.

1 Like

A nugget to the forum, but looking forward to the fly-in this weekend. I’ll be sporting an A-10C (1.5.3) and looking to learn from you guys and have some fun.

3 Likes

SOON.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Peaches - hope we have a chance to run into each other (not as in trading paint…but close…LOL…)

BeachAV8R

Just doing some mission testing before the big weekend :slight_smile:

(@fearlessfrog, we need a whistling emoji)

5 Likes

Einstein, Wrecking Crew, Server Admins,

Please post any problems you find w/ description and tracks etc. and I will check and forward to ED.

I love Fly In’s because they weed out any Network Code, Syncing, and memory problems in DCS w/ the High Volume of Players and Big Custom Missions.

7 Likes

:kissing: :musical_note: - the best I got… :wink:

4 Likes

I’m pretty excited, its been a bad week so this should help, plus I have a mic this time around.

1 Like

Just to warn y’all, after the week I’ve had, I’ll probablly have my buddy Mr. Bourbon as my wingman for at least a little while tomorrow.

2 Likes

Navy are you still a nuclear engineer? Because I would love to know what constitutes a bad week in nuclear engineering…I mean, do we all need to get bourbon?

4 Likes

I hate that I’m going to be on duty the whole weekend…which prevents me from enjoying an adult beverage or two while I’m online. :innocent:

I understood the regulation to be no alcohol consumption within 50 ft of aircraft, and no smoking within 8 hours of duty.

1 Like

I like this guy. Ever thought of running a FSDO? We need more people like you that think outside the box…

Seriously I had three quarters of the process done before I read the Just Kidding part! Now I’ll never get my foreign transaction fees back!

Sounds good, see you on TS.

Ads

1 Like

Formation flying at the start of the night:

Formation flying at the end:

Got this guy waiting for me after I’m done with work tomorrow:

3 Likes

Consulting engineer. Just started at a new firm 3 weeks ago, and got tossed into an extremely complex project that’s already been passed around more than Mono in a high school marching band. Oh, and it was supposed to go the permitting office today, but won’t be before Monday.

As for a bad week in the nuclear Navy, that can be as simple as a non-Nuke deciding the nukes are getting too much of a good deal, and complaining about it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Get your freak on guys… rotors are spinning in 5 mins… I need someone to watch me die !!!

Did you win a bet? :thumbsup:

BEWARE, I LIVE

I shall be about, just got back from Greece, flew back a good 1000 or so miles this afternoon :slight_smile:
Sicily is beautiful

3 Likes