Mudspike needs some culture

LOL…me too…guilty…

My contribution –

Zawinul Legacy Band - Between The Thighs

Somehow, the musical Chicago came up in a discussion with a couple of friends at some point this weekend. I’ve always loved this number:

And then, this parody version, with amazing costuming and makeup:

I love live music too, went to see AC/DC end of June this year, had seen them live twice already, but rumour was this is the last tour and I’m glad to report they still have got it, even without Malcolm or Phil Rudd (fool) and indeed Bon Scott, nobody walks away from an AC/DC show unhappy, took my young nephew along for his first big concert and to say he was overwhelmed is an understatement :smile: )

Managed to get good seat tickets for one of only three final shows next year of Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow, he’s 70 now and This band were also my first live concert back in 1978 with Ronnie James Do and Cozy Powell in the band, massive fan of Blackmore and really looking forward to this.

1 Like

So here’s my next part of weird ■■■■. I watch a lot of anime and theme songs get to you after a couple of episodes. Here are some that I like + 1 jpop.

Theme for Guilty Crown

Didn’t really like this anime, but the song struck a cord.

The second ending credits to Jormundgand

Good anime.

Came over these peeps at random, been rocking out to it ever since.

Man, the mileage on Angus Young must be incredible. Crazy energy.

1 Like

Sponsored by Red Bull…

You got it.

Now that my title is regular

1 Like

Nice! Quickest member ever to Regular btw - thanks for sticking around. :smiley:

As it’s the culture thread…

1 Like

Seems like a good time for this. Forgot how many Bowie songs I’ve liked over the years:

4 Likes

In tribute to the song that made my cat pee…

On the way home I played this…just to be safe…from the easy listening Pandora station…much more soothing… No pee resulted…

BeachAV8R

2 Likes

Miss both these guys so much :frowning:

1 Like

Nice!

I was looking for appropriate music as I’ve started playing Naval Action the last week or two, and discovered this gem:

4 Likes

Through this one in your Naval action playlist too @Navynuke99

2 Likes

I know Chris is a real pilot, would like to his comments on this.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Since I saw that Beach started his review for American Truck Simulator from Bakersfield, I thought he’d appreciate some truck driving music. I present the best thing to come out of Central California since… Uh… Last week’s produce.

2 Likes

Just gorgeous.

I’ve seen Iron Maiden three times in the past and cant do the only UK Download festival announced so far for UK 2016 showing any more due to a disability, but I’m sure once this tour nears end we’ll have stadium sitting gigs too and I cant wait for that I will be able to manage.

Ed Force One arriving at Ft Lauderdale with Bruce at the controls.

1 Like

Absoultly love these guys!

3 Likes