Mudspike Patch Wall

Memphis Belle

5 Likes

Someone needs to amend the topic title to “Troll’s Patches”

1 Like

Dude I love you, but seriously… one post with all the patches was largely enough…

1 Like

There’s a limit. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

add their own patches to the thread… :wink:

3 Likes

SAAB!

4 Likes

L-39C Albatros

3 Likes

The Phantom

5 Likes

Was easier to throw these into the scanner. Also, most are stickers, but thought they were interesting anyways.

3 Likes

These are really nice, plus…

5 Likes

What’s the one with the Arabic on the bottom? Also, ‘special missions’? Is that like ‘I can tell you but then I’d have to shoot you, but it’s ok to gaze at my patch’? :wink:

Found it. Did not fair as well as the Galactica patch.

5 Likes

Iranian F-14 patch. Most likely pre-revolution.

A few more that I’ve picked up from the various demo teams over the last few airshow seasons.

4 Likes

A decent price as well (via image search)

http://pxcatalog.gimemories.com/F-14-Tomcat-Imperial-Iranian-Air-Force-Patch-p/fm-srd-f14iiaf.htm

2 Likes

It’s the Alicat.

2 Likes

Note that it also says “utility” – basically all the missions the C-12/KingAir airframe can do. But yes, the RC-12 Guardrail is a “I can tell you but then I’d have to kill you” sort of deal. :sunglasses:

Already answered by others, but “Alicat” patch, pre-revolution Iran. I also have a tie pin with the same emblem.

1 Like

I’d love to sew that one onto my nomex. Tell the SwAFHF they need to big SAAB to get back into automobiles and get a third Viggen flying. I’d be happy to tour it around North America with a SAAB logo!

2 Likes

Seeing the Screwtops in the DCS screenshot thread reminded me…

4 Likes

That last patch is…

SENDING ROOT PASSWORDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT MUST COMPLY

6 Likes