From the latest ED Newsletter:
The Museum Relic Campaign Now Available
“The Museum Relic” campaign is a story driven campaign that takes place between the two small fictional countries of Matova and Obristen. As their war stretches into its fifth year, both nations are feeling the strain of not being able to replenish their lost aircraft. You will fly as a character who, at the beginning of the war, was just a civilian. But after seeing the dire situation his country is facing, he decides to enlist in the Matova Army Air Corp. With his enlistment papers, he also brings with him his personal aircraft which he had donated to the Museum years ago.
Key Features of The Museum Relic Campaign:
- Choose to fly the campaign as either the Mig-15bis or the F-86F
- 22 story driven missions which will push your abilities in: high/low altitude and airspeed flight envelopes, aerial gunnery, ground attacks, and navigation
- Each campaign has its own unique mission briefings, flight plan pages, and voice overs that coincide with the selected aircraft
- Over 160 pages of mission briefings and flight plan pages
- More than 400 custom voice overs by 17 different voice actors
- Custom made livery for both the Mig-15bis and the F-86F
Download from: The Museum Relic Campaign
Video Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT5dmyufkUk
Note: DCS: F-86F Sabre and DCS: MiG-15bis are required and are not included in this purchase.
Beach and I each got to preview this magnificent campaign set (you can read Beach’s preview here) and this is some solid work. Good story telling, excellent intro to these classic aircraft, and all around fun, I highly recommend checking it out. I didn’t get to try out the F-86F portion of the campaign, the MiG-15bis part was worth the $9.99 asking price, IMHO.
I just bought my copy and am looking forward to completing the MiG-15bis missions and flying in the Sabre!