My TM Warthog throttle is dead! or is it?

You know when you order something and you can track its progress around the world on its way to you?

That picture made me laugh, it’s like at every stop it made someone opened it and took a bit of it out and finally on arrival you opened that big box and all that’s left is that.

2 Likes

ROFL!
And the box outside has all the stickers of the places has been through…
NEPAL, MARS, LITHUANIA, SIBERIA, AREA 51 plus there’s tiremarks, bullet holes, blood splotches!
:rofl:

3 Likes

I think there could be a niche market there for a new travel company?

Stick an amazon sticker on the outside of a big trunk, climb inside and post yourself to the other side of the world. Just think of the adventures you could have!

2 Likes

Brilliant!
Don’t forget some holes for air!

2 Likes

Going to need more than air holes if you go by air.

Wheels

2 Likes

Insulation and heating. oxygen and a breathing apparatus. a pressure balloon to not get a terminal case of the bends on ascent to cruise altitude. Yup. not as easy as a couple of holes.

But it can be done.

3 Likes

The best tool to use to straighten one of those pins is a mechanical pencil. Slip the tube of the pen over the pin and straighten it right out.

2 Likes

As it happens…

2 Likes

literally keep a .5 mm for that reason, i bent back every pin on a cpu once…

2 Likes

@WreckingCrew and @SkateZilla this is completely genius.

That must have been nerve wracking! :cold_face:

2 Likes

Socket 7 didnt have that many pins

2 Likes

They will be producing control panels.

1 Like

…and it appears that she lives again! New MCB installed very easily, and I just ran the calibration tool for the Warthog slew control last night, but between end of the year stuff for work and this terrible whatever flu bug that’s had me down since Sunday, I haven’t had time for a full test run yet. Hopefully I can fix that tonight.

6 Likes

new A-10C Cockpit, too

3 Likes

My T16000M FCS decided to crap out on me now, too. Looking at something new.

1 Like