NATO Ministry of Information video thread

This is pretty hilarious in a frightening kind of way…

3 Likes

The Swedes do it a bit more efficiently…

1 Like

Of course, the exit doesn’t much matter of the aim is a bit off…ouch!

1 Like

ouuuuch

They just got thrown off the plane. Efficient and no time or opportunity to puss out.

1 Like

What do you mean?! He was blown away by the experience!

2 Likes

Nice video. Not sure if it has been posted before or not but it popped up on my youtube links:

2 Likes

A CV-22 Osprey from Cannon Air Force Base conducts aerial refueling with a KC-10 Extender from Travis Air Force Base while on a training flight on March 7, 2019.

3 Likes

Low level in the osprey looks fun.

Tanking certainly does not. I don’t want to fly anywhere near a gas hose with propellers that big.

5 Likes

Imagine being in the tanker, and the Osprey pilots are freshly converted CH-46 guys who have never tanked and are still coming to terms with flying it in the fixed wing configuration. :fearful: I’m still amazed we never lost any hoses, and not thru a lack of trying on their part.

6 Likes

Reminds me of the famous CH-53 refueling fail video.

5 Likes

I never got to ride on an Osprey, I think they were just coming online when i got out, but they are a cool looking bird. Really impressive technology.

1 Like

Girl I taught in youth group a few years back just graduated from Boot Camp at RTC Great Lakes. I think she’s in Division 148.

5 Likes

B-52s arriving at RAF Fairford

2 Likes

Ooooh I saw those on their way in!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Uh oh…

What do you expect when the chutes are made by IKEA, and assembled by the paratroopers?

2 Likes
5 Likes