NATO Ministry of Information video thread

2 Likes
5 Likes

You want fast?
Here’s FASTEST!
https://youtu.be/UuYIbYVLF4k

3 Likes

Amazing that they got hypersonic speeds on such a (relatively) short track. Must have been one hell of a rocket to push it that fast.

1 Like
4 Likes

Pretty cool BFM video someone posted on Hoggit (link):

I find it really cool to see the control surfaces dancing and doing their thing. :slight_smile:

@boomerang10 and @klarsnow must have had some fun doing similar fun things.

5 Likes

Some of the maneuvers in this one :astonished:

https://youtu.be/zzXiRIZ8DYQ

Snap from the video, never seen a g-suit that covers the upper torso. :thinking:

1 Like

Does this G-suit make me look fat? :grin:

7 Likes

I wore it for the Eurofighter.

1 Like

Interesting… can’t say I’m too surprised to see/hear about it, as it seems like a natural progression of the g-suit. I guess it’s something that hasn’t caught on with the USMC. :man_shrugging:

I still don’t see what the big deal is. Set two valves (well ports) in, probably easiest to do femoral/iliac and probably something around the aorta/vena cava and just pressurize the bloodstream. I mean really how hard is this… (that’s a joke for anyone concerned)

5 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

Just some Swedish military video - not much aviation but I love the landscape!

Army Hunter Battalion

The army hunter battalion behaves unconventionally and operates with the help of its own weapon systems or through the introduction of attack aircraft or artillery. Properly utilized, the hunter battalion can cause systemic collapse of the opponent’s most important functions. To avoid detection, the dressing usually occurs in small units, in groups or in platoons. A hunter is a soldier who is persistent and has a great will to solve the task, often at the expense of personal convenience. Fighting and scouting in the most difficult terrain and climate conditions is the hunter battalion’s signature. The army hunter battalion is located in Arvidsjaur and is part of the Norrbotten Regiment, I 19.

5 Likes

Superb!

A friend of mine did his military service there.
I was a crew chief in the Airforce.

Talking to him about his experiences I remember questioning if we served on the same planet… :laughing:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Helicopter refueling just seems really dangerous …

3 Likes

I have watched that clip so many times bit it still terrifies me every time. Man I really want one of those 53s in dcs. So badly

2 Likes

That last one was emasculatingly painful…

3 Likes