NEW DCS Cold War PVP/PVE Dynamic Campaign Server | DCS Multiplayer Server

From the video description:

We are launching a new PVP/PVE Dynamic Cold War Campaign DCS Multiplayer Server. This server will be launched publicly in November.

The Discord: https://discord.gg/3ZMttnKmkh

Some of the mechanics in this server were never possible before 2.7 and we believe that this will be game changer in the DCS Multiplayer scene. We are trying to establish a new dynamic campaign server that will allow for a constant conflict and your efforts will have a visible impact on the frontline. The features follow:

-PVP/PVE with a dynamic frontline that moves in real time and does not require a server reset for it to move.

-Overlord GCI Bot

-Curated Equipment set in Early-to-Mid Cold War, the planes are: F86, C101, F-5, Viggen, A-10A + F-14A (Restricted Slots) L-39, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, Su-25 + Mig-29 (Restricted Slots) +Helicopters

-All WVR Fighting no FOX-3 missiles and a focus on iron bombs and unguided rockets with some air-to-surface missiles.

-There will be an abundant of helicopter missions that do not focus around slinging but are more about having an impact on the frontline.

-There will be strategic targets that impact the frontline movement.

8 Likes

Just FYI, this server is now active. Search “Cold War” and you’ll find “Enigma’s Dynamic Cold War Campaign PVP/PVE”. 56 slots available. It’s pretty much put the long standing popular Cold War 1947-1991 server out of business (for now).

It’s recommended to join the discord and read the FAQ.

5 Likes

Sounds like an interesting server.

Isn’t this like shooting fish in a barrel? I mean poor old MiG-15/19 don’t have a chance to know they are engaged by a long range FOX1.

At the moment, there are no F-14s or MiG-29s. The devs are deciding on how to implement it (if they do). I’d prefer they not and just keep it old school Cold War versus late Cold War.

every online dynamic server with moving frontline is welcomed

I only wish the week has two Fridays so I can spend the first Friday on Finish Virtual Pilots dynamic server flying BOX as usually and the second one then I can dadicate to this cold war :slight_smile:

3 Likes
© 2021 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ