New Tank Sim: Gunner, HEAT, PC!

Ooh nice one. Fingers crossed for some Bradley action

I want a bushmaster

1 Like

have you tried the tanks in IL2 yet … there are only a couple in the base game, but if you are in a MP game with someone who has the tank dlc, you can crew any of the tanks they have, having a Tiger with a crew, even if its commander (who can drive) and gunner is amazing fun.

3 Likes

Own it, have yet to try it. Another on my to-do list.

1 Like

Im still on the fence with IL2. Have been dithering slightly over whether i fly enough WW2 to bother with another sim.

1 Like

It runs incredibly well in VR, and doesn’t seem to need all the upkeep of DCS. If you like WWII, there’s no question which is the superior sim.

If the two sims were women, DCS would be a smokin’ hot trophy wife that’s a 10/10 but addicted to shopping and high maintenance, while IL2 would be the girl next door that still cleans up very pretty, never gets jealous and loves to cook. :wink:

2 Likes

Eh trophy wife, if she isn’t trying to give you a heart attack in either a good or a bad sense what fun is the marriage?

1 Like

A lot to be said to just walking in the door, eating a nice home cooked meal and having some fun without all the performance problems of DCS in VR, to unashamedly mix metaphors. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s why I fly pancake with a twist grip. It sure looks pretty with barely any of the hassle. I know that’s sacrilege to some, but I remember doing all this stuff on an 16" CRT monitor with a joystick with 3 buttons and a hat switch being the top of the line.

1 Like

Where do you even get a CRT these days lol

1 Like

Me personally, I just go grab one out of my storage room :slight_smile:

3 Likes

bad day to be in a BRDM

the hit physics of this is impressive

4 Likes

9 more days :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Well thats my birthday present from the daughters sorted out :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

5 more hours…

2 Likes

58 minutes…

2 Likes

I’m very curious to see what you guys think of it. I could never get into Steel Beasts…

3 Likes

Well just got back from a long, unplugged, weekend camping get away… so catching up on gaming news.

Just FYI, I’m not a good broadcaster, or even a good gamer, lol… but tomorrow around 1 PM Eastern I’ll be broadcasting my first look of Gunner, HEAT, PC! Also, either before or after will broadcast the new update/new maps for Black One Blood Brothers, and I think Zero Hour. Can watch live or just watch whenever to learn about the game(s). If interested.

gotyoursixgaming - Twitch

3 Likes

Purchased! Installing remotely as im at work. God i love the Internet.

1 Like

my short but glorious career as a BRDM commander

I took out 2 M113’s before my driver took a 50 cal through the heart, and i followed the same fate quickly after

2 Likes