No Man's Sky Travelogue

Made some fun progress tonight. I need to focus on getting money so I can get some exosuit upgrades and a bigger ship and a better multitool but damnit… keep getting distracted just exploring planets and talking to aliens. I’ve now met 35+. Need to go back to a Gek system though. Moved onto a Vy’Keen one and got my first freighter (I think forgot to take a picture of the outside, ooops. Later.)

These first two are ships docked on the freighter I won.

Interior of the freighter bay, then my lowly starter ship.

Approaching new ice planet, and the some shots of outposts and local wildlife.

Need to remember not hit the steam screenshot button haha. Brings that bar into the shot if I haven’t let it fade.

3 Likes

Missed the approach shot, sorry!

2 Likes

A freighter with an internal docking bay! Woooah!

Don’t you have one? I coulda sworn it was you, or someone else posted one. All the freighters have docking bays.

That was me… My freighter has a three lane docking bay. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ah. ya, probably similar to mine then.

I just have the Majestic Bumblebee of the Night, which I bought off a random Korvax at a trading outpost.

I had made about $6m prospecting various sites and the money was burning a hole in my pocket so I spent a little while hanging around at the landing pads, comparing the coming and going ships until a good compromise came along. :smiley:

Not mine but a great writing/“cautionary tale”!

1 Like

That was a good read. I saw it in my news feed.

1 Like

The best part is that it shows how you should never give up, there’s always a way!

Dangit guys. I have it installed now, but company in town until this weekend. I likely won’t get to catch up to y’all until Sunday.

1 Like

Choices… choices, uh? :wink:
But beside that, I’m just a lurker- I have too much of a backlog of games and modules and on and on that even at 50% off I can’t bear myself to buy it.

Yet.

60% at gmg

2 Likes

I hate you. But I love you. But still I kinda hate you.

1 Like

My freighter

My frigate

6 Likes

If you die can I have your stuff? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

that is one ugly ship :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s the inner beauty of her 24 cargo units that counts :grin:

3 Likes

No pics from yesterday, I was lazy. But I did manage to unlock the blueprint for the AtlasPass v1. Just need to craft it, and then get a bigger exosuit so I can keep all the goodies I’m going to find behind those locks!