P3D Info thread

@Cygon_Parrot will be there soon to appreciate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Freeware FSX/P3D Albuquerque (KABQ) scenery by new developer Simwest:

1 Like

FWIW - I did put this in my cart, downloaded it, but when I enter my serial number they gave me, it doesn’t work. So YMMV… Might try it again tomorrow and see if it will accept the serial.

Giant Mutation Safari Add On…

elephant

:smiley:

2 Likes

W…w…what category approach does he use??

1 Like

I’m guessing very steep…

1 Like

Pretty clear he uses probe and drogue to refuel though…!

3 Likes

I don’t want to be anywhere near him when he does a fuel dump.

Wheels

1 Like

I’ve got a problem with my P3D that I’m hoping someone smart can help me pin point.
Several of my aircraft models (default and 3rd party) show up with parts of the interior showing through the outer skin.

This is Dino’s F-35 that comes with P3Dv4.5, no mod

When I asked about what would cause this, some people said corrupt texture files or a missing or corrupt XML.dll but no solid way to fix.

Can I run a repair on P3D? Do I have to remove all of my payware aircraft and ORBX scenery? Or does someone know what might be the cause?

I don’t think you usually have to reload all the payware aircraft and scenery. I think there is a P3D client file you can run to just install the base exe and not have to mess with all of the other stuff. These instructions might have the answer:

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120861

1 Like

A very significant and important P3DV4 add on for me, at the very least…

Mariscal Sucre Intl

Stock P3D still only has the old, now IRL closed airport. This looks cracking good, I will definitely be obtaining, very soon (which, inevitably will lead to the acquisition of the ORBX South America LC, too, no doubt ).

PS: @ST0RM, hope you got that fixed. I looked in on my F-35, and it was fine, so I can at least confirm it is a specific fault on your installation.

3 Likes

Flightbeam makes some really nice stuff.

1 Like
© 2019 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ