FlySimWare updated their Learjet 35A to version 4.0 and 4.1:
Version 4.0 Updates
- New autopilot panel with real world layout. Includes new buttons and new modes and lights for increased realism. For example a LRN (Long Range Navigation) light now indicates GPS course capture on the NAV mode button as in the real a/c. A FNL (Final) light indicates when your setup for approach and under 1000 AGL.
- Developed a GPS Configuration tool that allows the user to configure the L35 panel with different GPS options from Flight1 and Reality XP (max of two GPS units plus the WX Radar) without having to reinstall the aircraft each time. You must own the Flight1 or Reality XP units to use them; a GNS530 by FSW is included with the Lear35.
- Combined the Altitude Alerter and Altimeter gauges as will be required by the FAA starting in 2020.
- Fixed an inherent sim bug that allowed the RMI to incorrectly point towards a Localizer source.
- A number of minor updates such as adding sound to the No Smoking and Seatbelt switches, relocated the Avionics switch, removed some erroneous sounds, etc.
- New navigation, strobe and beacon lights resized for P3D.
- Added missing cigarette lighter plug and audio jacks in cabin for each station.
Bugs & Updates:
- Improved Flight Director response time when the Flight Director is deselected (removed delay when FD arms retract.)
- Updated landing and taxi lights. Landing lights now better illuminate the runway starting from a height of about 100ft as viewed from the cockpit.
- Updated cockpit lighting to improve visibility of switches, etc.
- Updated electrical system with more accurate voltages and to better simulate HSI and Altimeter gauges dependency on electrical power.
- Fixed bug causing cabin pressure knob to get stuck.
- Updated Glide Slope capture code to better warn of Glide Slope deviations.
- Updated calibration of the AOA gauges for improved realism.
- Improved accuracy of the engine ITT gauges.
- Updated the flight dynamics.
- The P3D preview window will show the aircraft model at the correct alignment and size.
- Updated the Flight Manual.
Version 4.1 Updates
- Ice detection light button and copilot light panel added to the copilot side wall. Ice detection light added on the fuselage and ice dot on wing.