P3D Shots

Oh…that’s beautiful…! I’m about to drop some change on that Alabeo sale for both FSX and X-Plane in preparation for what I might want to fly as my Air Hauler career(s) progress. Wish I could buy them for once and they would give you both the FSX and X-Plane versions…

Ah cool, looking forward to reading about whatever you pickup for your air hauler adventures.

I also just started using the Alabeo P44 Seminole I picked up in the sale for air hauler 2, it’s a reasonably priced beginner cargo hauler at $236,000 if I recall correctly, which is working out well, I have a lot of cargo and passengers to go before I can upgrade to something big, so that PA31 flight in the screenshot above was free flight outside air hauler…

Here’s a shot I snapped the other day, flying the highly addictive Shrike. Southbound into NZWB (Woodbourne) out of NZWN (Wellington) during late afternoon. The lighting was really quite something.

(P3D/AS16/ASCA)

4 Likes

Nice shot Kludger. Just picked up the Chieftain myself. Looking forward to giving it a run.

Oh yeah…that’s a nice one - moody!

Nice shot @Agent_X20, the Shrike is on my wishlist too.

Vancouver Island BC, PA-44 early morning flight hauling 1,064lbs of Computer Games from Payne Field (KPAE) to Tofino (CYAZ), must be Amazon overnight release day delivery of the latest Call Of Duty…

5 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

My wallet is in trouble. Here I come V3.

Here’s another one - this time the Aerosoft Twin Otter over the Southern Alps of New Zealand:

6 Likes

Looks toothy down there in them clouds…

3 Likes

@Agent_X20 Are you using any weather mods?

I’m pretty sure that was AS16 & ASCA on that one.

1 Like

Took my new Chieftain up tonight. Flies well with a little weight to it.

7 Likes

Those are nice shots. You using Ventura Sky?

This is P3D so no, no Ventura Sky. This is all AS16/ASCA with some help from REX Texture Direct.

1 Like

30% off on the Aerosoft A318/19/20/21 bundle ($33.60) was too good to pass up. I skipped the Aerosoft Airbus X series…so it was nice to see something that made up for that. The A318 is one of my favorite aircraft…such an adorable little bus…

5 Likes

I think that I’m finally at a happy place with P3D.

5 Likes

Nice shots, I think I recognize an upside down KBVS :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You flying your Air Hauler 2 in P3D or FSX? I’ve pretty much committed to P3D at this point. I’ll keep my FSX:SE on my drive for some required work…but otherwise I think I’m gonna focus on P3D and XP(11!)…