Planes I Wish I Could Fly In My Favourite Sim

Shut. Up. Just shut up. I want that. More than you do. A thousands times! :smiley:
(Just read my post in a very childish voice- I’m not serious. But I am.)

If you two are going to squabble over who wants the A6 more, I think we should skip the number 6 and move directly to the A7… or (drumroll please), the Blackburn Bucaneer. :smile:

1 Like

:fearful: fear%20midfear%20big

5 Likes

Wasn’t there somebody working on one a while back?

A free mod of uncertain future.

Oh, if we’re playing that game. I want an A-6. I also want a week of vacation, a margarita machine in the break area and a bag of Torchy’s finest tacos. @komemiute undoubtedly wants an Intruder more than me. :smiley:

If we’re discussing levels of absolute desire for an aircraft, I want an A-6. I am consumed by an endless, effervescent hunger for the F-14 that only deepens by the hour. Memoirs, manuals, interviews, white papers, the mission editor, scripting; all distractions to salve the gnawing desire, fleeting attempt bridge the time until I can fly the world’s greatest maritime air superiority fighter.

Also “Buccaneer” is not how you pronounce A-3 Skywarrior or A-5 Vigilante.

2 Likes

Not one mention of you know what @near_blind

2 Likes

She’s so ugly, she’s kind of beautiful…

5 Likes

When I’m old and in an old folks home, I’ll be flying DCS 10.5 using a neurological shunt in the nape of my neck and all of the above and many many more will be simulated in the finest detail. I will die so happy :smiley:

2 Likes

She gives off that vibe that she’d be a blast to party with, which also helps a lot.

Speaking of Buccaneers…I would very much like to hit some Iraqi bridges with the LGB Tornado / Pave Spike Buccaneer combo please…and hit some runways with JP233’s while we are at it.

1 Like

In a Tomcat I can do all of the above, from a carrier, in style.

1 Like

Only if your party does not include anything even remotely resembling BFM.

Proper use of a buccaneer is to run at 6 feet above either the desert floor or the wavetops doing at least 600mph and scare the bejeesus out of a red hat sam radar crew or a red banner northern fleet cruiser crew.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great start to a Saturday night.

1 Like

Are we doing wants again? Yay!

7 Likes

The Jag would be outstanding! :heart_eyes:

But also:

4 Likes

Apparently

6 Likes

5 Likes

Funny that’s what the Intruder did. Better. And in any weather. And with more style! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But not as stupidly fast carrying its load internally. Still I’d take a disney B-52 over a bucc any day.