3 Likes

That looks cool!!

3 Likes

Just in caseā€¦

Released.
Would you like to know more? :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Awww yiss baby!

Happy both about this release, and to see you post again bud!

3 Likes

Did all the (non default) textures in this DLC and some designs for the Squadrons mascots.
I also worked on the DLC cover and, interestingly enough (perhaps), I have the alternative covers that werenā€™t chosen.

Would you like to know more? :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

*click *

cā€™mon, gief!

Does that mean that you get a certain bit of the money Iā€™m paying for it? Because thatā€™d be nice.

1 Like

Ooops, time to go home from work (while I still have it), will reply ASApractical.

3 Likes

That is awesome Kom!!

2 Likes

The details of my job are private, so I prefer not to discuss them in an open forum.
:wink:

I can say that Baltic Dragon and I have a honest and respectful work ethic.
Iā€™m very happy to work with him and he really seems happy of my art.

5 Likes

Just bought it! Iā€™m back to re-learning the Hornet again another hiatus from flight simming so may be a while before I get to try it but looks great, loved the book. Downloading Syria as well too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, regardless, I paid my nine bucks as soon as I could :smiley:

3 Likes

I also have a small voice role in Raven One.

I have a much larger voice role in Crew Part 1, which was also released today,

Would you like to know more?

10 Likes

I just bought both campaigns, so that means I have a right to knowā€¦and I own both of youā€¦a little. :wink:

4 Likes

I only did voice, and didnā€™t beta test. Despite being the lead role, I canā€™t fly the Mi-8 properly. Fair warning for any solicited advice. :laughing:

4 Likes

Is that at all possibleā€¦? :wink:

1 Like

I can make the Huey do my bidding like a boss, but never really put the time into the heavy bus.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll @ some people- @schurem @Tigerwulf @Mace that wanted to know more.

These are the four cover I madeā€¦

I loved the first two dearly- thereā€™s a TON of details (completely different between the two, and not simply an ā€œinvertā€) hidden in the dark and light shades but I admit that would only really look good if printed at a ridiculous resolution so ā€¦ they went for the ones that mostly looked like the book the campaign takes inspiration from.

As always a big big shout to @Baltic_Dragon for the collaboration.
Heā€™s truly a great guy and a fine mission creator, makes working for him a pleasure.

13 Likes

I like the first one best, with the 3rd second.

2 Likes