RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

Nonsense. Beer always helps.

3 Likes

If you’re not drunk while doing something, you’re not doing it good enough. Like driving!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing with the free part of the internet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think my engine room watchteam was sober a single time driving the ship out of port the whole time we were in Virginia.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Give now please!

1 Like

The leaps and bounds RAZBAM is making on the Harrier is amazing. Seems that a new system is being tested and demo’d, nearly every week. It appears to be an all hands effort on this project and looks very appealing. Its on my to-buy list along with their Super Tucano. I hope progress continues at this pace and sets the bar for others to follow. Maybe inspire some proper updates and releases.

If there is a Super Tucano coming for DCS, it’s mine. The Caucasus map would be perfect for COIN/ISR ops.

3 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/pg/RazbamSims/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1303485006404801

Still early since the intial Emb312 was scrubbed. But they seem to work at a respectable pace.

I believe they scrubbed the 312 only so that they could make the 314 instead.

Thats correct

“RAZBAM: Since we are basing our model on the second batch of A-29’s, antennas and sensors have been adjusted accordingly.”

12 Likes

8 Likes

Of course when they announced this I was interested… but the excitement is really growing now :heart_eyes:

Good grief that looks awesome. They are really moving that module along.

Day one purchase for me. Hopefully someone will make a RAF GR7 skin for it. I know it isn’t a real GR7 but externally it looks pretty close to my eyes.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’m just a humble self taught skinner, but if they release a template I promise I will do the very best I can.

5 Likes

That would be awesome! Thanks Komemiute!

Hey guys,

Just saw this thread. Did previous RAZBAM DCS releases model the avionics fairly well?

I had their AV-8B for FSX and it had some challenges.

Looking at the screens above, it looks like a good WIP, but there are some things I hope get fixed before release.

1 Like