RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

2 Likes

Definitely intentional.

I don’t know anybody who sims drunk, they all seem as sober as me on teamspeak

You always go to bed before we start drinking. I’ve definetly tried to land a Mig-21 non sober. Some how it seemed easier. I mean who needs wheels anyways.

1 Like

I thought it was a checklist item to have at least a .05 to land Russian aircraft.

2 Likes

“Blyat, Vadim, hand me emergency vodka ration, inebriation state low.”

3 Likes

Really?!

I know that I am not online much these days but siming sober is pretty rare for me. Or join SimHQ for Monday ARMA night. I get the feeling that there’s not a lot of sobriety.

1 Like

A tad bit of sarcasm in my la:dizzy_face:st post as I often relax with a few bevarages. Sometimes it’s hard to stay up late for some in far away timezones, especially as the alcohol bottle gets lower. It’s like trying to play in VR without a real headset sometimes.

2 Likes

I can totally picture this! :rofl:

@Bogusheadbox:
“Thisch feck’n trackin’ ish com…com…pleeet’ly uschless! I can’t see for :poop: ! The rescholuchion is…is…crap!”

Me:
“Here, Bogus, put the Rift on your head.”

:wink: :vr:

[cautionary tale]
I remember in ages past flying Il-2 46 with letterboy when he tried a carrier landing…on the wrong side’s carrier. :smile:

He almost touched down before he blew up from a direct hit… He said he made a mistake trying to drink and fly…and land.

[/cautionary tale]

2 Likes

Example attack using the DMT function of the ARBS.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3173757&postcount=1521

Random Nevada Gucci Shots

13 Likes

I would buy this right now, even in it’s current state of development. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @nearblind for all the updated eye candy. Its getting me excited. Looks real good.

2 Likes

Even if it flew like the Su-33, I’d buy it too.

7 Likes

Theory:

Practice:

3 Likes

Dat placeholder loading screen

Ass must have swallowed the seat at min 9:40

5 Likes

Ohhh god, is it me or is this looking pretty darned good

1 Like

Well it’s no F-111 but it’ll have to do I guess.

1 Like

I think it’s about as far from F-111 as you can get and still be a jet.

• Small
  • Light
  • Short ranged
  • Medium Bomb load
  • Can land on a ship Can land on a ship without breaking itself, the ship, or both.
  • Still in service
4 Likes