RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

7 Likes

Oh the vortices! Please ED make them go away! Somebody over there watched too much WallE.

1 Like

16 Likes

Dang.

1 Like

Not that they matter, but Iā€™d wager like 75% of my net likes on this site are directly from copying images from Razbamā€™s Facebook.

5 Likes

Seeā€¦keeping good company pays dividendsā€¦!

And itā€™s all worth it as long as I donā€™t have to visit this site which is PITA if you donā€™t have an account and donā€™t want an account.

Thanks for the service, buddy.

2 Likes

I love the view out of that canopy. Reminds me of my favorite military turboprop.

8 Likes

OV-10?

Yes, the Aerosoft Bronco X. They updated it for P3Dv4, but there still is a sound issue. Aerosoft has said in their forum that they will release a fix after summer holidays and a flight sim convention. With all of that glass, itā€™s incredibly fun to fly in VR, which I imagine the AV-8B will be.

2 Likes

Nice, I loved flying Tim Conrads in FSX

Timā€™s PC-6 was great too. I think the Aerosoft one has been in the works for half a decade now.

2 Likes

Mr Conrad has produced some fine aircraft!

What a lovely aircraft. That would so rock in VR :slight_smile:

I have this crazy feeling and secret hope that the OV-10 might be Magnitute 3ā€™s next aircraft. They are apparently working to get their next module ready for ED testing. With their current situation (small team after the break up of Leatherneck) and the apparent short development cycle, I expect this to be a simple aircraft. Also with their former name (Leatherneck) I still expect at least something about the Marines at some point from that group of people. Perhaps its the OV-10A?

2 Likes
7 Likes

I was sorely tempted to post some screenies of the AS Bronco, but I post so many, I didnā€™t want to overdo it!

Fantastic plane - was so pleased when it was released. I used to fly the freeware one (Piglet?) for years, but as good as it was, it was let down in a couple of items.

Itā€™s a fantastic aircraft to fly around in, has great visibility, and is brilliant for STOL ops into and out of bush strips. I always found it difficult to judge straight & level by sight - it always looked like it was nose-down, when in fact, it was level.

Anyway - OT, so please get back to VIFFing :slight_smile:

edit: yes - Andrew confirmed it was Piglets!

PS - itā€™s frigginā€™ awesome in VR!!

3 Likes

Huh. The bombs seem to be coming off when the bomb release indicator is passing the gun cross, not the FPM. Wonder if thatā€™s a Harrier thing or a Razbam goof.

heh

5 Likes

Vegas by the sea, whatā€™s not to love? :slight_smile: