RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

The air is very cold up there I guess. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Glad itā€™s not just meā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you for that @fridge but I wasnā€™t commenting on the fact that it was retracted. I am sure there is a button that can be pushed that will make the probe stick out (there you go @komemiute). The point I was trying to make is that if you look very closely you will notice that the probe and the FRONT OF THE AIRCRAFT are not in the screenshot at the same time. Just speaking for myself I have come to the realization that I have been relying on those two things being together for the limited success that I have had.

The more I look at it I think that screenshot could be the best advertisement for VR on this forum.

3 Likes

Itā€™s going to be SO easy in VR! :slight_smile:

download

14 Likes

Aw, it isnā€™t that hardā€¦

Much!

or this one:

https://youtu.be/d6I6cO-e6DI

This guy looks a bitā€¦ hesitant

Hey, Fridge - maybe you could just stick your hand out and pull it on!! :laughing:

4 Likes

thatā€™s what the lights are forā€¦

Had some practise refuelling in a Harrier in CAP2, you can turn on the training wheels which may reduce the temptation to shoot down the refueller :wink:

This video is from earlier build.

Donā€™t mind me trying to take the tanker on the leash later in the video.

3 Likes

CAP2 VR A2A refueling is awesome. It really showcases the depth perception that VR givesā€¦

3 Likes

not required :wink:

Thereā€™s probably some good info in there. But Razbam has already released a WIP for the DCS AV-8B manual, and it already contains more pages than that.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting I have that installedā€¦ I should play with that more often.

2 Likes

Please RAZBAMā€¦

5 Likes

You can do it right now. F-35 is more appropriate for that coat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The F-35 could stand in for a horribly advanced Yak-141, but the Harrier is already significantly more capable than a Yak-38 as it is.

better RWR I guess :wink:

Ok, Iā€™m going away for a couple of weeks from Thursday. This should be enough tragic galactic karma needed for an immediate Friday release announcement. (do it meme ā† here).

7 Likes

http://memegenerator.net/instance/80576265

RAZBAM has heard our prayers! Theyā€™re making an AI KC-130 that will be released alongside the AV-8B (for free).

15 Likes

That is really great news. They are going long ways to round out the proper environment for the AV-8B.

2 Likes

Very good move by RAZBAM / ED, now, if RAZBAM has the plan to get ā€œrealistic environmentā€ to the AV-8B, next can be build ED / RAZBAM propel ground marine units assets, implement in the future the landing operations and improve the helo troop, assets transports (wishlist).

4 Likes