RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

Sounds good.
Carefully optimistic now.

It’s an even better move since it also caters to the Mirage as well.

5 Likes

basically every flyable aircraft in DCS NOT the A-10 or F-15, lol.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see this new refueling system. :smiley: You just need a very long straw.

3 Likes

Stranger things have happened.

4 Likes

no prophit it will be free and part of the DCSW Core.

Wonderful news!

Looking at the relative sizes of the refuelers we have and are getting, a question -

Does DCS track how much fuel is on board for delivery to the client aircraft?
Is it part of the entire fuel store and the refueler leaves at Bingo? Or is it tracked separately?

2 Likes

I imagine it is. I could be misremembering, but I seem to recall the S-3 would go bingo after refueling one or two Mirages.

I have no idea but good points. I would though really like ED to give the tankers smarter AI in that if I set up a route for a tanker in mission editor, give it the cruising speed, the AI once called by me will go the speed best needed for that particular aircraft needing refueling. I hate trying to figure out what speed I should set tanker for refueling the aircraft I’m flying.

3 Likes

From RAZBAM’s Facebook

8 Likes

SOOOOOOOOOON

13 Likes

Y–E–S–!–!

giphy

4 Likes

DCS 2.5 looking good too. Shall we say two weeks?

3 Likes

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Oh Lord that Glowing Amraam knows how to make a great video. Loved those deep bass moments. So were those explosions enhanced…or is all that debris flying something that has been recently added? Looks fantastic!

3 Likes

Holy hell. I rarely play DCS as I’m not a big button pusher, geez, that trailer made me wet.

3 Likes