RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

S’ok, there’s no secret squirrel “let’s watch all the super secret satellite imagery on the giant monitors” room on a carrier either.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That statement is INCORRECT.

1 Like

Jabbers does state that it is a Work In Progess build of 2.5 - he may be incorrect with that but it is what the video states:

Not that I want to get into being the forum lawyer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It gets you another parking spot closer to the building…! (Great during winter and rainy days!)

3 Likes

I would like to approach the bench…

@SkateZilla Maybe Jabbers got mixed up, but he made a caption for it and everything.

Anyway, we’ll see in the next few weeks so it’s all good.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Remind me to caption my next ED video 3.0 so I can get everyone all spun up and speculating…!

5 Likes

Your honor! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will allow this. :slight_smile:

Fridge: From Flight Sim Geek to Forum Lawyer to Judge - A Life Story.

3 Likes

“Honorable”

1 Like

Your Honor…Will you allow testimony from a “HOSTILE WITNESS”??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I believe during the video the New 2.5 explosions are evident during a Harrier Rocket Run.

1 Like

Say it’s from 1.1 w/some 3rd party shaders and watch the crash of “OMG!! Where do I get those!?!!?!!111111”

Now I have a minor problem … My Christmas present to me was a PC upgrade. New processor, motherboard,ssd drive and water cooler… Now I wasn’t expecting some of it to arrive before the end of the week … but it all arrived today and the av8 releases tomorrow… :fearful:

7 Likes

What are you doing - get building man! :slight_smile:

MW-EZ205_fastbr_20161101144202_NS

4 Likes

I think that I have seen similar bits referenced as a 2.3 version … but I have no source for this other than my own imagination and fragmented reality. I could be very wrong about this but I thought that the posts that lead me to the following video referenced 2.3 … but I may have been momentarily insane.

1 Like

I could of used that machine the other night when I was painstakingly building my FARP piece by piece for my new harrier to foward deploy from.

2 Likes

Paging @komemiute

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1532531390166827&id=316077818478863

AV-8 paint kit going up on Razbams website soon, if not already.

1 Like

8 Likes

Five 5 Hour Energies is…uh…well…a lot of energy.

3 Likes