RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

I think this should exist in NTTR…

8 Likes

Oh yeah. Fond memories…

Wasn’t that somewhere in FSX?

It wouldn’t surprise me…!

ONE MORE SLEEP! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Oh come on mate … we’re all of the same ilk here. I’ve built every PC I’ve ever owned for a quarter century man! I’d have that thing strapped together in under an hour. :smiley:

BTW … here’s what I think of you “flyboy superfans” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today is the day friends!!! Harrier Inbound!!!

6 Likes

As of this minute… Not yet my friend. But I am loading up and logging on every ten minutes. Will advise !!!

1 Like

For a moment I thought you had posted the one landing on the stool.
(which may actually be accurate because of beta and such. :smiley: )

1 Like

PC is now built and windows installing…then have to install all new HDD and the separate add for dcs … :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Oh I just remembered something:
@all the guys who have new-ish versions of DCSW because of Harrier or anything else:
Do lights light up dark water now? Especially for landing a Harrier on the ship at night I really hope that bug has been fixed. :slight_smile:

Its live on 1.5 beta!

1 Like

Change list is posted here: DCS 1.5.X Change-log Announcements - #47 by Fridge

1 Like

Chizh has reported that the Nevada (2.2.x) update is scheduled in a week or two.

Cool to see it coming. SIgnificantly less jazzed to see it on the 1.5 branch first.

Back to caucuses we roam

4 Likes

I feel the Harrier flu coming on. Need to tell my partners that I feel like crap and need to work from home this afternoon.

4 Likes

I’m calculating now if I can do the same myself…

2 Likes

I have 47 hours of PTO. I want to keep 40 for the week before Christmas… :thinking: