RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

How big was the update? Need to know if I should have the wife start the download.

I’m running mine with TeamViewer and it looks REALLY big, 5.4428 GB.

Aw, it’s only on the 1.5 beta branch? I already have 1.5 and 2.1 I don’t have room for a THIRD install. I have 2.5TB of space on my PC and with modern games clocking in at 50GB each I don’t have the room to spare.
With the HD textures, Fallout 4 is 100GB alone.

JM, you probably have good reason, but what about moving your 1.5 to open beta?

Use this to seamlessly transition between release, open beta and open alpha at just a few clicks of the mouse.

Skatezilla’s DCS utility

2 Likes

Playing MP with friends who aren’t on open beta, basically. My 2.1 is so I can mess around with NTTR of course.

Open beta is compatible with regular steam branch online, AFAIK.

Huh. Did I miss something? The search light issue is neither in the known bugs list nor in the changelog?

Weird. I hope it didn’t get lost in the bug tracker. Or was it fixed in some version in between that I missed? Haven’t played for some time due to my PC being broken

hey @near_blind pull the lever!

5b

Ding ding ding! 1.5 beta!

1 Like

Very exciting!

Ok off to the pub for lunch and then back to learn how to start it!

9 Likes

Dude, you know the Tarawa’s in right?. Why are you using stinky Russian carrier?

5 Likes

Too much going on today in the salt mine today to sneak out. But, once the kiddies are down tonight
muhuhahaha. Need to pickup some celebratory Newcastle Brown (dad’s favorite) on the way home.

Confirmed.

Capture

5 Likes

I know this is typo, sure 2.5 :wink:

4 Likes

Both!
2.2.x in one or two weeks and then in a few weeks 2.5.

Man I hope they included a few of those features. Can’t wait to see the new ATC and the new weapons and stuff.

I think the explosions have been previewed but heard nada about ATC. That might be further down the road is my guess.

Have ATC changes been confirmed for 2.5? I saw mention that they were working toward ATC changes but I was not aware that they were in 2.5 on release.

EDIT: realising that I am repeating @fearlessfrog :slight_smile:

I admit that’s a bit of wishful thinking on my part but a man can dream, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently I haven’t been paying attention and didn’t know this was coming to 1.5 which is bad because it’s menacing my wallet now lol

And a fly in this weekend? Oh man

Had to install 1.5 beta, but what the hell.

First thing I tried was to land on moving Tarawa. I have to say it’s a bit tricky to keep the aircraft where you want, especially when the destination point is moving :wink:

I already found a bug with the move nozzle commands - if you don’t have dedicated axis for this as me, you will have to use key commands for it. When you press the “nozzle up” key after the nozzle hits the limit, the time you press it in that state will cumulate, so that when you want to switch the nozzles back down, you will have to hold the “nozzle down” key previously cumulated amount of time before it starts moving in the opposite direction.

At first I thought I mixed up the keys as I pressed both and nothing happened, in fact I was moving the nozzle in it’s “virtual”, “behind the real limits” position so to speak, so keep that in mind.

4 Likes

So, jumped into the Cold and Dark instant action for the Harrier and noticed this:

So we are using the Harrier to get ready for the Hornet I guess.

10 Likes