RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

TPOD information from Zeus.

1 Like

Tried it. Wow it’s buggy as all heck. Using the TGP seems to create a false designation at the aircraft position as well as erroneous laser objects all over the place.

What the hell with that crazy bomb!!! LOL

Looks like RAZBAM have (mostly) fixed the TGP.

Neat video tutorial by RedKite:

6 Likes

getting there rapidly!

1 Like

Just gave it a try. Other than one GBU-12 that tried to fly back up towards me, it all worked pretty well!

1 Like

That was an SA-6 man…!

2 Likes

Really happy with the progress on this thing. I hope eventually they get the DMT to also lock on to air targets when you acquire an Aim 9 lock. Will be useful for IFF.

1 Like

Now all I need is 2.5, a bunch of interactive instructor missions for the harrier and I’ll join you guys shortly in being proficient with this machine :smiley:

2 Likes

I will create those once the Harrier hits beta. No point in doing them beforehand really…

5 Likes

Functions as intended, ticket closed.

New Harrier update section…What’s In/What’s Out/What’s Coming…
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204693

from their FB, looking good

2 Likes

From FB, looks like the Re-texture is coming along nicely.

7 Likes

That looks very nice!

Tarawa upgrade looks great, I hope they replace the coal burning engines in it. The smoke makes it easy to spot in the distance, but makes me feel like I should be landing a hellcat instead of a Harrier…

Wait a second.

Could one reskin the Tarawa with a wooden deck texture?

2 Likes

RAZBAM working on “ground crew” to the LHA

6 Likes

I would also love spawn in on the parking areas instead of the deck. That would be awesome.!!!

Looking forward to it

1 Like

A little off topic but is there a guide to Tarawa shipboard aircraft ops out there is internet-land? In MP I’ve been begging forgiveness and just taxiing as close to the more recently spawned Harrier to give myself sufficient length to launch.

And yes a spawn off to the side would be better.

2 Likes

There is the manual floating around that explains the pattern and such, but as far as marshalling the aircraft on the deck, I dont know. Someone also made a pretty good example video flying the pattern to land. I believe its a little further up in the thread.

1 Like