RAZBAM AV-8B Harrier II

With tpod set to sensor of interest, the mav will look at what the tpod is looking at (or attempt to).

So to be sure, put tpod in standby, sensor select forward for mav, uncage to show seeker picture see if that works. been a while since i used the harrier, but that is what i have in my memory banks.

1 Like

Thanks guys I figured it was Tpod related

1 Like

Some changes incoming to the LHA-1.

Expected see the wet deck door has been animated, and landing operations can coming in the future.

12 Likes

Well deck animated will be cool.

1 Like

Oh my that’s beautiful…

1 Like

I bought this last night and toyed around with it; my first DCS module purchase! I’m a little bit surprised at how straightforward it is to fly, though I haven’t figured out all the systems yet. I’ve been using the guns without a pipper, for example – and rocking with it! Hey, if a grease pencil worked fine in Vietnam…

3 Likes

Is anyone else noticing that a lot of symbology for the HUD is currently not present?

Which symbology? Certain stuff shows up based on master mode, and the RWR needs to be on.

Missing pitch ladder, waypoint carat, numerous bombing symbology, and others regardless of mode. IE my CCIP pipper is just a long line and I’m missing critical CCRP symbols.

1 Like

Did you turn on your INS? Have you put your hud in REJ mode?

1 Like

DMT switch, FLIR switch and INS switch on center console need to be on and in NAV for the INS. More than likely that’s the issue. They are hidden by the stick so they are easy to miss. Don’t forget the countermeasures and RWR switches on the right side of the dash also.

1 Like

Figured it out: my textures were set to low and apparently medium or higher is required for the HUD symbology.

2 Likes

Ah, I had completely forgotten about that bug.

These were all the stock missions so everything was already hot, hence my confusion (navigation, for example, was fine on the MPD). Getting adept with LGBs, carrier takeoffs, and landings!

5 Likes

“Hey. You’re not supposed to ride back there.”
“My mistake.”

10 Likes

With that livery one could think it’s a Yak-38 forger…

5 Likes

Or a forgery of a Forger.

I’ll be here all week, folks.

8 Likes

I’ll just try to… Forge-t all of this.

3 Likes

Yak it up, folks.

3 Likes