Here, have some likes.

5 Likes

A Forgone conclusion?

I’ll see myself out.

1 Like

Isn’t this just forgery of other puns?

1 Like

It is - we should forget it.

Edit - damn, that was reusing a pun. I’ll come up with something new. Likely won’t. Nevermind.

1 Like

Takes years to forge up your spirit to this level!

1 Like

I’m so sorry about all of this. It was a long stressful day at work and I’ve had two beers. I evidently have no judgement left.

1 Like

? Hey, it was all in good humor! :smiley: It still is, right? :wink:

1 Like

I was mostly joking above :slightly_smiling_face: 
while acknowledging that the quality of the puns was on a steady decline :wink:

Naaah, that happens all the time!

And with all sorts of jokes.
Especially mines. They’re a blast but for very very short time.

*TA DAAAH *

2 Likes

New LHA textures are great.

4 Likes

Yes, but the Well deck has been door close (not animations), and has been erase. No landing operations?

6 Likes

Wow that looks awesome

With all the forgers in this thread, we sure could use a little more freestyle.

I put together a little mission last night as a test for anti-shipping operations; I find it pretty cool that the Harrier can do those for light ships (though wouldn’t want to take on heavier ones). My target was a Molinya and it took two Mavericks, a Sidearm, a GBU-12, and a bunch of 25mm rounds to take it out. Because my wingman apparently couldn’t find the throttle lever and when he finally took off, he screamed bingo fuel and crashed.

2 Likes

What are the green and orange lights on the superstructure for?

Lookin’ pretty, what else?

Meatball for jumpjets?

Pretty sure it’s an optical landing aid. Curious how it works for a Harrier or helo though. Can’t really stay on a glide slope when you are hovering over the deck. Maybe it’s for the approach?

You’d probably still want to fly an approach in a helo or harrier like you would normally so I’d guess that.

Did some quick um
 “scientific” testing with the new update.

It seems the update to the Mk-20 is global, as they now drop accurately with the Harrier.

The elevator is now solid.

The HUD is now the proper shade of green, Finally! Still no brightness control though.

5 Likes