Aah shame cib, and will do tanker!

U can also press TDC

For me, when using using the TGP:

• Find target with TGP
  • Turn off TDC on TGP view
  • Select Maverick
  • Uncage Maverick
  • Maverick should be slaved to TGP point
  • Sensor select forward? Or down? Forget which, it’s bound to my stick’s forward button, but I have to press it twice (first selects INS, second press selects Maverick)
  • If Maverick has a lock, the crosshairs will be narrowed; if it doesn’t, I’ll slew it slightly, where it usually gets a lock
  • If within 5-6NMi, launch the missile. I don’t wait for the “IN RNG” cue.
1 Like

Pretty much what I was doing, going to give it another go today and see if I forgot one of those steps! Thanks!

From Razbam FB
"The HUD repeater with HUD flir video and the FLIR MPCD video.

9 Likes

I think I found the problem, sensor select fwd doesn’t switch to IRMV for me, it shows me the feed from the mav when I uncage, and I can change it’s FOV and such, but I cannot get the INS in the upper left corner to change. I think it’s bugged?

Doing a little more experimentation, I can only get the IRMV sensor to display on the INS(with the keyhole and such) if I first go to the STRS page.

So it appears to be user error, when I put the TPOD right and the MAV left there was no problem, easy peasy lemon squeezy, boom goes the target!

That’d be it then, I usually have my stores page up on the left and the TPOD on the right. No idea if that’s realistic behavior or not.

1 Like

WIP video of the bomb interval settings.

I must say, Razbam selecting someone to be a dedicated “Community Manger” seems to be working for them. The attention given to the Harriers bugs since Decoys appointment has been rather refreshing, compared to what it has been.

10 Likes

Absolutely, makes me happy to be honest!

3 Likes

Public bug tracker for the Harrier (and Mirage) here:

https://view.monday.com/149735568-82612d6ab03680e5cd1e591cfda65c69

Nice to see!

5 Likes

Spent a while frustrating my self tonight thinking I was doing something wrong, turns out the latest update broke bombs for the Harrier.

2 Likes

AUTO mode has some issues that need to be addressed, maybe now that it is totally not working they will take care of it.

3 Likes

The half step forward - three steps back thing is really getting old. I mean, this isn’t small things being broken by patches, but core functionality.

And of course, fanboys in the products forum who are happy shooting Mavs at trucks, shout down any attempt at customer pressure.

Its so useless pressuring these small time devs. Its not as if they dont feel the pressure already. No lets get on their backs and scream in their ears how we want more of their time and dedication because we are Gods holy almighty customers! Nope.

2 Likes

My frustration came from them not even appearing to acknowledging it. I took a swing back through and they have acknowledged and a fix and has been sent in. Hopefully it will be in before the fly in.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=225247&page=2

1 Like

Am I the only one worried that this will just get pushed to stable tomorrow?

Yeah, I think that’ll happen. I need to do some experimenting and see if we might be able to wing it with the auto and CCIP mode.

considering that updating stable means copy the current open beta and rename it, pretty sure it will be in there.