RAZBAM is gauging the interest for an IA58 Pucará

Resupply fields or FARPs via LAPES? Hell yes.

1 Like

This thread obviously proves that if you starve sim-junkies enough they’ll buy quite anything.

:wink:
(All in good humor)

1 Like

@komemiute sure I’d even buy a weaponized Wright flyer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Now that would make for an interesting campaign.

“Orville wanted to take the company in a new direction. Wilbur wanted to stay the course. The new campaign by Eagle Dynamics pits brother against brother in: The Battle of Kill Devil Hills…”

3 Likes

I had the enemy in my sights, but the recoil from my six-shooter caused my aircraft to stop in mid-air and crash

3 Likes

I have actually killed one person in a flyer, so there’s that…

3 Likes

:joy:
I’m literally in tears! :smile:
LOL.

I’d love a two seater Flyer.

1 Like

Much like sailors who have been out for several months…

3 Likes

RAZBAM Pucara Develop Pics

3 Likes

Now that is the kind of necrothreading I enjoy! Still an odd choice, but honestly having a good turbo prop system in DCS will be nice.

Hey look, Raz showing off more of their 3D model backlogs.

I’m up for this. Turboprop? In DCS? Yes Please!

Think of the possibilities that would open up.

Whoo Hoo ! So these are the 2022 plans?

I do not understand the interest in the Pucara. Of all things… and its not simple. Its a complicated machine.
I would think some of the obvious ones mentioned before would be at the top of the list. F-100, 104,105, F-4 all first day preorders. Pucara…whatever…

1 Like

I love it. Such an exotic machine.

1 Like

Now while I agree that those planes would be cool. I think something like the pucara would be more of a long term better option for dcs. Multi engine turbo prop. Think of the possibility of where development could lead from there and the Tucano.
Hercules.
King Air
Orion ASW
E2C
Ov10?

Now they might look relatively boring aircraft to play with but think of the mission sets they would bring to the table. It would expand the scope of DCS by an order of magnitude.
I think its a great idea. Plus Smoking them in a VIFFING harrier would be badass.

1 Like

OV-10 Bronco, I simply cant get enough of that aircraft. Loved it in FSX. I just didn’t love FSX lol. Now that you put it like that… Maybe… Still there is a ton of others…

1 Like

I forgot the Spartan!

And this!!!

3 Likes

Air Hauler for DCS confirmed! :slight_smile:
But it would be cool to have some player flyable haulers to use on online dynamic servers. Its strange to haul fuel in L39 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

And The Pete! What a machine!

2 Likes