RAZBAM MiG-19P

FRIDAY!!!

2 Likes

Urrrraaaaaah!!! :cccp: :champagne:

V Pobeda!

4 Likes

Just in time for me to go on the road for a few days… that figures :wink: .

3 Likes

Yea…I leave Saturday myself,Would of been much worse if it was TomCat Release Day though,IMHO.

2 Likes

I’m working Friday night and the rest of the weekend at night. This grown up stuff really sux! LoL
On the plus side, its finnally going to be out. I like how they gave us a date.

1 Like

MOG!! Not now! I have to work…no wait…that’s not right, I’m retired…oh yeah…now I remember.

Not Now! I just got XP11 and wanted to play around with that for a while! Why oh why does it have to be now??!! :confounded:

(yeah…I’m thinking not so much sympathy from this crowd.)

Didnt see it here so here it is

mig-19-manual-image-e1550710080328

8 Likes

@NEVO
You Da Man! Thanks. Some reading for my night shift…

1 Like

R E L E A S E D ! ! !

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing how the reception is on this one. Seems like a cool jet. Definitely priced right, but I think I’ll wait to get it for $25 in a summer sale or winter sale. Just too many other planes to fly for me right now. And the hornet updates make it feel like a new module every month or so.

2 Likes

From those of us that ARE still at work - GET FLYING!

People need screenshots to get through their day!

5 Likes

There ya go.

14 Likes

Thanks @Chuck_Owl, I really hope you like this module as much as I want to like it.
Last of the Gunfighters USSR Style!!!

Oh its great. I had to cut my flying short (kids) but it looks and feels very nice.

I do have a slight problem getting the HOTAS bindings right. I set up a bunch, then when I went back in to set some more, it refused all input. Weird. Might very well be on my end.

1 Like

The more I fly this bird the more I want to start writing a review on it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Uh…after seeing these I have to go change my pants…
:hushed:

EDIT: What? I got excited, flailed my arms and spilled my coffee on myself! What were you thinking? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome. Downloading now… I have to hit the road in 1 hour. Maybe I’ll get a quick flight in first though :wink: . I have to ask myself, why am I more excited about this than the fact that I will be flying a real jet later today? My priorities are obviously skewed. :thinking:

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I was able to use some ‘bonus bucks’ on the purchase ($8), so it brought the price down to $41.99. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You can use your “Bonus” Points on this one!! FYI

1 Like

Just saw that. $35 may do it for me.

2 Likes

I waited all day. I’m on night shift. Of course released soon as I got to work tonight. My Girlfriend downloaded it for me. She cooks too. I’m keeping her away from you guys! :grin:
Oh and I got her for 38 bucks. The MiG of course…

5 Likes