RAZBAM teases new module?

Razbam posted some pictures on their Facebook without further details. I don’t recall an OV-10 being announced?

3 Likes

@BeachAV8R Alert! :slight_smile: Looks like a slow thing that gets shot down a lot! @BeachAV8R Alert

Wasn’t that someone’s part-time project, as in is the OV-10 a real upcoming module now?

3 Likes

I believe it still is though I would toootaly be down for a OV-10 module!

1 Like

I’d be down for it too. Just converted the OV-10 from OFP/arma1 to arma 3 in 2018 for the Unsung Vietnam War mod and have to say it’s a great experience over the battlefield. Mark targets with WP rockets and call in the strikers, yeah :slight_smile:

that dont look like an F111

4 Likes

I definitely have a “type” - long haired brunettes and slow and helpless airplanes.

6 Likes

Me loves a Bronco, but does this portend something greater? It sure seems that there is a lot of Vietnam content in the works. I guess that we did uses Broncos against the Islamic state.

But someone said that intuition is a lousy predictor. I agree.

1 Like

I like it, but I thought we were supposed to get an A-29? Would really prefer the A-29, to be honest.

1 Like

LOL I am exactly the opposite. I don’t care much about the A-29 but I’d love to have a Bronco.

…but I had hoped their next plane would be a MiG-23 MLD to be honest…

7 Likes

Source - Redirecting... (warning: visiting there means you might get a bit of facebook on you :slight_smile: ).

4 Likes

Then we just need some S-2T’s, bambi bucket for the Huey’s, and wildfire.

2 Likes

Only reason is the A-29 is a strong contender for the current OA-X program and has a lot more modern capabilities to tie in with existing modules. Plus, single engine trainer more in line with the AT-6, which I think we need in DCS.

1 Like

Man this is stirring up memories of flying the wings off of Tim Conrads Ov-10 in FSX…

and the A29…

2 Likes

2 engines sound pretty nice when AK an PKM fire has a realistic chance of hitting you.

I’m more akin to asking why you’re providing an aerial target backstop. Move, jink, and stay out of their range! Let the guys with bombs play hero and get shot at. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

$$$ probably, might be the OV-10 dropping the bomb.

I’ll be buying this on day one (as well as the A29)! It looks like they are quite far along with it too!

I got a lot of seat time in the Bronco during my brief FSX days. It’s my favorite ground attack and sight seeing.

Aerosoft Bronco in P3Dv4.3

7 Likes