RAZBAM teases new module?

I do some morally questionable things for this. On video even.

Standing offer, RAZBAM. Think it over.

But seriously, the diversity of mission profiles this thing could fly is a mission builder’s wet dream. FAC, COIN, light attack, SAR, recon… Carrier capable, Sidewinder to boot. Really a perfect fit for DCS.

6 Likes

Single engine in an OV-10 should be interesting…

Reading the Kindle version of this now and loving it.

3 Likes

I have the Aerosoft Bronco, it is a really great plane for FSX. Very detailed (honestly too much for FSX, but it’s neat to see it all). A second excellent book about the Bronco in Vietnam:

Thanks @fearlessfrog!

4 Likes

You should just be able to post a regular Amazon URL @jenrick and it’ll convert it. Put a couple of spaces before the one you’re trying and I can take a look to see what’s up.

EDIT: Hope you don’t mind, I edited it. Essentially it just like the first bit, as in it likes https://www.amazon.com/Lonely-Kind-War-Marshall-Harrison/dp/1456834967/ and no more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great book. I really enjoyed it.

Why oh why am I SO attracted to chubby stubby slowy flying things?!
A10, Huey, A6, OV-01, AC 130…
:sob:

5 Likes

You would even fly an O-2 Skymaster if they made one, wouldn’t you?

(I definitely would :D)

4 Likes

We all have our quirks! I’m slightly obsessed with refuelling tankers… Me and my little boy sat watching the airbus voyager doing touch and go’s for an hour yesterday… I took 164 photos of the same aircraft!

3 Likes

TOTALLY!

I totally understand! When I was in Berlin. I went to this airport/museum and I lost countless hours just looking at a couple of anti-sub planes!

2 Likes

My wife hates me for this at museums! I can kind of understand why but it doesn’t stop me lol!

1 Like

Best thing was I was brought there by the same girl that became my wife. :smile:
She understood me way better than I still do now.
Wouldn’t change her with anything in the world.

5 Likes

You must love Zeppelins, then!

3 Likes

I had enough tease w the '19. If this happens it may be in 2021. But I do love the Bronco and I’ll be first in line to buy it.
Now you guys are making me want to load FSX… NEVER!!! OK, Maybe when my new ram gets here…

2 Likes

You’d enjoy being a pilot at my outfit…!

1 Like

Well have I got the plane for you!

Bonus feature… LOUD

7 Likes

Let me pimp that for you.

11 Likes

Mick Jagger’s tour plane.

4 Likes

I shall have to try that in FSX!!!

Exactly!!!…nothing drops, shoots or goes boom, however, a blast to fly.!

The cockpit is interesting to begin with. Like most TACAIR cockpits (sans F-16) it is stick in the middle, throttles to the left. However, being a turboprop it has both power levers and prop levers, like you might find on a Kingair.

The sim controls setup I use is the WH HOTAS Stick and the CH Throttle Quad with Power and Prop set up, but all the way to the right so I am not reaching over unused levers.

I really like the Aerosoft Bronco X (or what ever they call it), although not that many “skins” for it on line. The flight model seems about right for its mission. I’ve landed it on one of the USN big Amphibs…I really need to look up the NATOPS to do it right…basically I just plopped it on the deck, full brakes and reverse props. :open_mouth: …still a lot of fun.

Didn’t I see something about RAZBAM doing an Argentine FMA IA 58 Pucará for the Falklands? Seems much of the basic 2 x turboprop model might be already worked or in the works…maybe not…but it makes for a heck of a rumor. :sunglasses:

1 Like