Rocket League: Mudspikers

This game is amazing and I can’t believe I didn’t play it sooner.

1 Like

@fearlessfrog is an enabler. :wink: He’s got a sexy UK accent though so it’s probably ok.

1 Like

Linebacker and I got a bit wild. Hopefully we didn’t scare fearlessfrog away.

1 Like

I said the same exact thing the first time I finally played it. would be happy to join in a game with everyone

Imma be online shortly for some games. @saghen @Linebacker @adlabs6

MUTHA WUUUUT. @Linebacker wanted to ragequit because linebacker but I convinced him to stay… down 5-1 in a 2v2 match, we battled back (admittedly one of theirs was afk for one goal) and won 6-5 in overtime. SAY WHAT! This game rocks.

1 Like

TeamSpeak won’t recognize my PDP xbone controller!!! Arg. It does sometimes but intermittent enough to be frustrating. In game VOIP is the worst I’ve ever heard.

That goal was epic Rhino. :slight_smile:

If I needed a reminder I suck at this game right now I got it iny first actual placed ranked match. Bronze III… Serious business. “You useless ****” hahaha. If he’s actually played instead of messing around because I wouldn’t forfeit we might have won. Only lost by 2, but missed a few opportunities to score because I was kinda playing solo.

I’ll be on in a few minutes. Just fixing some player fuel.

It was a fairly bleak performance tonight, but I had a couple of highlights.

I need to rhino it and post a celebratory screenshot.

1 Like

We won that match!

We are pretty bad but it is ridiculously fun in my opinion!

anyone playing tonight?

I’ll be leaving RL on the backburner for a while … it’s the worst addiction I can get into right now.

It’s that time! @saghen @adlabs6

I’ll be in next week, when the Steam sale kicks off (punny)!

Lame, adlabs.

This game is so fun, but we suck so bad.

we are TERRIBLE.

I almost reached silver rank in pubber 2v2, but I think the pubbers are carrying me. This game is HARD.