Rocket League: Mudspikers

Yo. So @Linebacker and I played maybe 5 matches tonight. Holy hell is that fun, and I didn’t even know what button did what. Once you start figuring out how to fly and boost in the air, omg is this going to be good. So many spots where I was like “if I can just boost up into the air and sideways I’d score” but I didn’t know how.

So uh… chop chop the rest of you! Get it!

5 Likes

A good goalkeeper would be worth his weight in gold here. This is not an easy game.

Sounds good. I should be joining you guys next week.

BTW: How long is a match? Something we can do 2 or 3 of in 20 minutes play?

5 min timer for the games we played last night. I assume that’s default.

I’m off on vacation early tomorrow for a few weeks, but if you want a training montage session or

a quick game then look for me on Steam online. I’ll be up for a couple of games June 11, 2018 2:00 AM tonight ish?

2 Likes

10PM Pacific Time or Eastern Time? :stuck_out_tongue:

For what it’s worth, i just bought it. Probably only play it 2 hours as only some of the Ground Ops crew is getting it and it won’t catch on. Looking at you @prof, @Andrew116, @deadmeat I’ll beleve @adlabs6 will get it when I see him playing it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Forum Time Zone Helper - it appears correct in whatever time zone you are viewing it in (and if you’re not sure, touch or mouse hover over it).

1 Like

Fancy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’m going to be sinking hours into this outside R6.

That’s what I’m afraid of. @fearlessfrog knows what I’m talking about. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Steam locks up every time I go to the Rocket League page…

Addiction prevention device - automatic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t do it @Andrew116! Say NO to Rocket League!

1 Like

It must be a sign because I’ve tried it three different times now today lol

The game looks gorgeous on my 60" 4K screen … I have the graphics totally maxed out and my 1080Ti barely recognizes that it’s running. :smiley: It’s pure crack!

it means you should go to greenmangaming site instead. Green Man Gaming

2 Likes

You realize you’re a crack pimp now right @saghen?

I’ll be in shortly though I want to do the tutorials.

yoooo let’s go kiddos

1 Like

Thanks for throwing wrenches at our heads tonight @fearlessfrog. :slight_smile:

3 Likes