Rocket League: Mudspikers

Have you played a pub competitive game where it gets to like 0 - 2 down and one of the players on your team just sort of quits without leaving? Infuriating stuff.

It’s like they don’t realize it can take 4 seconds to get two goals back and they just sort of sit there not moving with 2 minutes left weeping away with ‘What a Save’ mashing.

If Aliens come to Earth and watch rando pickup pub RL as an example of human psychology then we’re done and I agree with them :slight_smile:

1 Like

All this sounds like the chronicles of a Rocket League addict to me. Sorry for your luck. I ain’t buyin’ it. :wink:

I WILL however go 2v2 or 3v3 Mudspikes only. Just like in R6S, getting beat by your peer is still pretty cool.

Those people should be banned from playing :smiley: They’re even more annoying than the ones that quit after the very first goal goes against them.

@ground-ops I’m up for this or r6 or civ6 tonight

I might can play some R6 tonight at 9 Eastern or so.

I’m on ts

I’m trying… gimme 5 or so…

Nope…

Bah, sorry… I’m not going to be able to make it.

@adlabs6 and others… RL $9.99US on the steam sale. Get cracking

Looks great. The Steam store appears to have collapsed, however… I’m still seeing a blank screen for a while now.

Still, I should have it and be ready for some play tomorrow after R6.

@prof let’s go bro.

If only adlabs got it at gmg, no rush, no mush.

Adlabs will be smoking us by Saturday :slight_smile:

I’ll be playing tonight.

I’ll be in shortly. Just packing some things away. 10-15.

Set up your Vive! Let’s get some Onward on! :slight_smile: Great RL games tonight. Abby really seems to know how to smash it home!

She’s good peeps!

The “you’re my dad’s age” thing didn’t set in too well though. I’m not saying I had a chance or anything … it’s just that I’m old. :smiley:

LOL. You didn’t have a chance regardless of your age buddy :stuck_out_tongue:
She’ll stick around to play with us as long as I’m still playing though. She’s awesome.

Good times tonight. Need to get more mudspikers playing. It’s so much fun.