Rocket League: Mudspikers

I’m nearly bronze iii in 3s.
Can’t seem to rank up in 2s even though I’ve been winning. Bronze I

Adlabs is silver 3s I think (I swear he hacked the ranking system :yum:)

Saghen bronze 3s.

Can create a group of you like. Most of us are in groundops already but there’s def people who don’t play RL and at least one who isn’t in groundops (boomerang).

1 Like

Ok, members group @rocketleague now exists. Usual suspects added.

https://forums.mudspike.com/groups/rocketleague

Anyone is free to join or leave, as per interests.

I’ll play tonight, although going to be rusty for sure. I just went from Platinum II to unranked, so can smurf until we surf, if there’s room for me.

1 Like

We play ranked until we’re 4 then casual and if we hit more then we go private match. There’s room for you.

1 Like

I’m planning on making it tonight. Though I’m on a new network so I hope there isn’t any issues. Hope to see you there @fearlessfrog!

1 Like

paging @BeachAV8R free wekend bro

1 Like

Good fun last night, until the power dropped and left me in the dark!

1 Like

Some good games. I’m not sure if I unbalanced the teams a bit (sorry @saghen), but you guys have certainly progressed well since we last played a month ago. Lots of decent goals from crosses plus good spacing etc.

It was great playing with you Fearless, I hope you’ll join us again!

vroom vroom mothers… @rocketleague

1 Like

I’ve lost 12 competitive games in a row now, every single one since coming back from vacation. Goodbye Platinum… I can’t seem to jump properly anymore. I need to find some way to blame @Andrew116 - any ideas?

My practice this week I’m going to be working on learning to push the ball into/around the corner for centers and passes. Also maybe a bit of driving up the wall to clear the ball, when it’s loitering in our end.

@rocketleague start your engines

I’m on!

@rocketleague :dart::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

I’m on for a bit, maybe 30 minutes to an hour.

Logging in for a bit of play ahead of R6 tonight.

1 Like

Ok, saghen and I are on RL for some play, come join us!

1 Like

Another good session of Rocket League. I’m sad that more Mudspikers don’t like it. It has air and ground operations and you can blow vehicles up. :stuck_out_tongue:

@rocketleague

Time to start some RocketLeague. C’mon on, y’all.