Rocket League: Mudspikers

Rocket League is dumb. You could spend months trying to master it but you come away with zero real world lessons learned … even teamwork. Go play some real life soccer or hockey or something. :slight_smile:

https://reddit.app.link/HxanSp6CzO

Stupid title but that’s not the point anyway.

1 Like

i don’t think I’ll ever be able to do that, but RL is still fun anyway.

I’m going to play for half-hour or so.

@rocketleague

I can play a bit tonight, but not right at this moment. Hoping to get there soon.

I’m on a bit early, probably going to be going out later.

update:

Congratulations.

So maybe in a few more months you’ll be good? What do those numbers mean? :wink: (I wink but I seriously don’t know)

Maybe team stats would be more meaningful?

So last season the highest distribution of players were in Gold III for standard (3v3). I’m hovering at Silver 2/3 right now, which is a full rank below. But we’re talking like 12% of players vs 9% of players (Gold 3 vs Silver 3).

So I’m basically I’m not bad, but I’m not good. The rest is just what I’ve done. And I’ve kinda stopped playing 2v2 because I don’t enjoy it as much.

TL;DR

:man_shrugging:

There’s no way my Silver 2/3 rank is right. When I play against others with that rank, they are smoking me on ball control, aim, and tactics in general.

I do enjoy the challenge, though, facing those players in matches. Sometimes the fights for the ball are excellent, even if I do lose!

Ugh … I’m being such an ass about Rocket League. Sorry guys.

I’m playing some RL ahead of R6, will be on directly.

Be there shortly

I’m on for a bit ahead of R6.

Session is kicking off now!

Good session tonight, but just adlabs and myself in the second session.

After adlabs left, I played a 3v3 with some randoms. I actually got a hat trick. whew. It’s not too bad playing with people at your skill level (instead of playing against silvers).