Say Hello to Discobot

This forum software is a little unusual, so to help explain some of the features and how it works to new users there is a new ‘bot’ set up called ‘discobot’. It’s an interactive help and tutorial system.

To use it (even if you’ve been here forever) send a personal forum ‘Message’ (top right on your profile pic, looks like an envelope) to the user discobot.

In that message just say in your msg text ‘start new user’ and it’ll get you started. This is the same info and interactive tutorial that all new users here now go through when first arriving. Hopefully it’ll help explain some of the weirder things.

There’s a gift at the end, so dress to impress.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Also, if you get stuck or find a bug let me know here, it’s a work in progress.

So that’s FF in front, and Beach & Einstein in back. Who are the other two dudes?

1 Like

:slight_smile:

The band member names will get filled in here - Certified badge on Mudspike Forums

now if only my printer wasn’t out of ink.

1 Like

If you’re feeling confident then there’s a start advanced user discobot trigger for an even more impressive prize. :star:

@wxbot and @dicebot must destroy the usurper.

2 Likes

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: The right way is not always the popular and easy way. Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character. — Margaret Smith

1 Like

@discobot reveal the frog behind the curtain

1 Like

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Yes

1 Like

Is this that “WannaCry” virus? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to @Andrew116 for being the first (non-cheating, I don’t count) Mudspike Licensed member :slight_smile:

https://forums.mudspike.com/badges/112/licensed

1 Like

I am numero 2. Andrew cheated by quitting insurgency early.

2 Likes

@discobot f111

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I think its broke. :f111:

2 Likes

@discobot Intruder