Scale Modellers, lets talk :)

Aaaaaawesome!

I think Obi did a better job, considering his tank is smaller…

1 Like
4 Likes

that makes short work of the dangerous “jenga” tank traps :smile:

1 Like

14 Likes

‘bellying out’ in a tank, tell Obi that you aren’t a proper tank driver until you have done that :slight_smile:

It happens all the time and once it does, you aint going nowhere until someone tows you out, so good job Dad with the recovery vehicle (hand).

3 Likes

Yeah! Proper little boy squealing there! He certainly has the makings of a great tanker!

Man that chieftain of yours is a beast. At least four pounds, is it?

3 Likes

That was Obi? I thought it was Ace :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We both sound similar when overexcited :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d say so. It’s definitely heavier than I thought it would be. It might be the metal track upgrades though as they are really weighty with the sprockets and idlers it must add up in mass

2 Likes

Damn you @Victork2

It isn’t the 2A6 that I want, but they are in stock and I guess I could paint it up as a 1st Armd Regt Abrams.

Just waiting for the next pension cheque and ???

Edit: I even found a reference photo with the proper callsign and everything (I was the gunner on 12B, when it was a Leopard)

5 Likes

Wait, what…? The tracks are…metal? :astonished:

3 Likes

This meme is pain when you don’t stick with one particular theme of aircraft.

4 Likes

We are having such a good time. Its lovely spending time together

I also broke the range rules and neglected to hold fire. The commander is not happy :rofl:

6 Likes

that is sooooo cool

1 Like

Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

Next one on the list :grinning:

2 Likes

Might need to wait a little while before we upgrade to 1/8 scale…

Thats actually more expensive than the real Fv432 i nearly bought (with a spare power pack) a few years ago :rofl:

4 Likes

noice! I am still to discover RC world. but that time will come I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats spot on :smile: it reflects my attempt to buy white color which turned out as not to be so white

Just for a thrill I pressed the buy it now button on your screenshot Victork. Boy that felt good. And no buyers regret. lol

1 Like