Star Trek: Bridge Crew

Well it will take a while to get used to the fact I now have breasts sun tanned legs and strawberry blonde hair. WTF my STBC avatar is sexier than my wife :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Comes free with the Vive * for a limited time *

oh reaaaallly now?

just kidding, cantā€™ justify to myself

You can use the ā€˜Avatarā€™ from the main menu (bottom left) to give yourself bigger boobs. Apparently.

@Cib - hit me up on Steam when you want to co-op. The Single Player is pretty good, but am curious to try multicrew one day.

Sure will I have just run the kobashi Maru (sic) pretty cool when all those Klingon vessels decloak

How did you handle the Kobayashi Maru mission? I think I started transporting some people and then broke off to go fight a bit. Someone really has to provide a cheat for that mission :wink:

1 Like

I did the same. Saved 12 out of 300 pffft got some good kills though. I then tried the old enterprise. Ooh thatā€™s hard :smile:

1 Like

Ok, so, Iā€™m a sucker for cool things, and this is super cool.

There is now a rift demo in my area (oooh ya), so uh, trying to set that up for Saturday nowā€¦

ruh roh

1 Like

We just need @BeachAV8R to play helm, a pro move! :slight_smile:

What a time to be aliveā€¦

Itā€™s a lie mine are still 34 C :sunny: I actually never tried yet, will put it on my things to do list

1 Like

Skirts a bit short for a Starfleet Commander :laughing:

1 Like

Lucky, Iā€™m basically flatā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

I will try to get on Mudspike ts around 15.00 Zulu today and will have about an hour playtime, ready for tasking :slight_smile: If you are conveniently located at your PC and want to boldly go in MP you know where you will find me :relaxed:

Oh dear this game makes me want a VR device SO much. But I am pretty sure my GTX770 wonā€™t handle it. :frowning:
(and the 970 in my notebook wonā€™t do either I guess)

970 runs VR fine, thats what I used before my 1080 treat :slight_smile: Donā€™t know if the notebook has enough ram but it would be perfect for STBC with an xbox controller attatched. Does the notebook have usb3 ?

Yes, 16GB (or was it 32?) of RAM and USB3

More than plenty
Off to the shops young man !!!:grin:

A quick way to check is the Oculus Compatibility Checker tool - itā€™ll see if it would work on your system:

https://ocul.us/compat-tool

https://support.oculus.com/1633938460220125/

Eek, thatā€™s 8AM my time! I canā€™t do that today, but Iā€™ll try over the weekend. If Pacific West Coast ā†’ Europe then I guess AM for me.