SyFy Channel Cancels The Expanse

Damn it! I actually like this series. I hope someone else picks it up.

1 Like

Wow! Damn! That is the best sci-fi drama show on TV. Syfy burns me again.

1 Like

It’s almost like enough people didn’t watch it cause they knew SyFy was going to cancel it early regardless. Was a good show though.

2 Likes

This makes me very, very angry.

When did SyFy become Fox?

2 Likes

Shitty move. Expanse was one of the few sci fi shows i could watch with the wife.

2 Likes

Starting with either Stargate Atlantis or Universe, among quite a few other shows

2 Likes

Fingers crossed…

2 Likes

With both hands. Was interesting to read that Netflix has the international rights to the show.

1 Like

Hopefully this is for real: Holy Crap, Amazon Is Probably Bringing Back The Expanse

2 Likes

I really hope it works out.

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing articles regarding this possible save as well. Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting to see something more official.

1 Like

oh, Amazon would be good, seems they’ve been getting more and more content that I enjoy as compare to Netflix. Hope someone picks it up so I have a good reason to catch up, they didn’t cancel it on a cliffhanger did they?

Looks like Amazon picked up “The Expanse.”

4 Likes

Excellent news

1 Like

Yay! Happy that this show will continue into it’s 4th season. I really appreciate the good writing in the show.

1 Like

Seasons 1 & 2 on Prime and S3 for paid streaming out front of S4 premier.

Edit: All 3 seasons free with Prime account.

3 Likes

I have to wonder if we had the likes of Netflix , Hulu or Amazon Prime back in 2002, how many seasons of Firefly we would have had to enjoy.

5 Likes

Very much so @PaulRix. But happy that amazon picked it up. Just waiting for UK amazon to start streaming series 3

1 Like

Yay… Gonna watch that now.

1 Like

Well I would if it was available in Canada :angry:

1 Like