The comprehensive "What do you got?" topic

Thought it’d be interesting to see what everyone has! I just saw this year old thread about polls and thought it’d be a good idea to put it to use! For some sims I’m curious how much you invested in additional content like scenereries and third party planes, as it’s virtually impossible to list each and every DLC for those sims.

What DCS modules do you have?

• A-10C Warthog
  • Ka-50 Hokum
  • Mirage 2000C
  • P-51D Mustang
  • BF-109 Kurfürst
  • FW-190 D-9 Dora
  • Mi-8 Hip
  • UH-1 Huey
  • SA342 Gazelle
  • BAe Hawk T1.a
  • MiG-21BiS Fishbed
  • C101 aviojet
  • Combined Arms
  • L-39 Albatros
  • F86F Sabre
  • MiG-15BiS Fagot
  • Nevada test and training range

0 voters

What about flaming cliffs?

• Full Flaming cliffs 3 pack
    Don’t vote for the others if you got this
  • F-15C
  • Su-25A
  • A-10A
  • Su-27
  • I don’t got any FC content

0 voters

Lets take a look at some other sims

Flight Simulator X

• Play FSX with >100 $/€ worth of content
  • Play FSX with <100$/€ worth of content
  • Play FSX with only built in/free content
  • Don’t play FSX

0 voters

X-PLANE

• Play X-plane with >100 $/€ worth of content
  • Play X-plane with <100$/€ worth of content
  • Play X-plane with only built in/free content
  • Don’t play X-plane

0 voters

Rise of Flight

• Play Rise of Flight with >25$/€ worth of content
  • play Rise of Flight with < 25$/€ worth of content
  • Play rise of Flight with only free content
  • Don’t play Rise of Flight

0 voters

What about Prepar3d?

• Play P3D with >100 $/€ worth of content
  • Play P3D with <100$/€ worth of content
  • Play P3D with only built in/free content
  • Don’t play P3D

0 voters

I’m also wondering what other simulation games you own or play, as well as other games you play that typically have features that most sim players are also interested in. I’m also mentioning a few flightsims in here. Some of them I don’t see mentioned all that much on Mudspike. So sorry if your favorite one is only in this list!

• Falcon BMS
  • steel Beasts
  • Steel Armor
    Any in the series
  • World of Tanks
  • War Thunder
  • World of Warplanes
  • World of Warships
  • Wargame
    Any in the series
  • ARMA II
  • ARMA III
  • Take on Helicopters

0 voters

Continued (maximum of 20 options per poll :sob:)

• Strike Fighters
    any in the series
  • IL-2 Sturmovik
    Any in the series
  • Silent Hunter
    Any in the series
  • Dangerous waters
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Star Citizen
  • Wings over flanders fields
  • Wings over Vietnam
  • Enemy Engaged: Apache vs Havoc
  • SAM simulator
  • Any other ARMA games ( ARMA 1, Arma Tactics, Iron Front: Liberation 1944
  • Any other fleet/navy games (CMANO,
    Naval War: Artic Circle, Fleet Command etc)
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Truck Simulator
    Any in the series
  • Any train simulator
  • Any Ship simulator
  • Any other Submarine simulator
  • Any civilian application simulator
    (Bus Simulator, Farming simulator, Construction simulator, mechanic sim etc)
  • Other (please mention!)

0 voters

Been a bit boring? Let me stimulate your mind and let you choose your three favorite upcoming modules for DCS!

• F/A-18C Hornet
  • SAAB AJS-37 Viggen
  • P-40F Kittyhawk
  • F4U Corsair
  • Bölkow 105 PanzerAbwehrHubschrauber
    (Bo-105PAH anti-tank helicopter)
  • F5E Tiger II
  • Messerschmitt Me-262 Schwalbe
  • Eurofighter Typhoon
  • Spitfire Mk9 and Mk14
  • P-47 Thunderbolt
  • Junkers 87 Sturzkampfflugzeug
    Ju-87 StuKa ( either model. D5 or G2)
  • Gloster Meteor F3
  • EMB-312 AT-27 Tucano
  • De Havilland Vampire FB.5
  • McDonnel Douglas AV8B-NA Harrier II
  • Grumman F-14 Tomcat
    (Presumably includes Forrestal)
  • Grumman A-6 Intruder
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat
  • Mirage F1

0 voters

And choose two more updates from this list that you’re most excited about!

• Tupolev Tu22M3 Backfire Strategic Bomber
    Prospecting on Black Cat sim 3rd party license
  • Blackburn Buccaneer
    Prospecting on BANA project 3rd party license
  • Douglas A-4 Skyhawk
    Prospecting on HoggitDev 3rd party license
  • Polikarkov I-16
    Prospecting on Plexus 3rd party license
  • Alpha Jet / NH90
    Prospecting on Red Wing Sim 3rd party license
  • Caucasus update (2.5)
  • Updated ATC
  • Normandy 1944 (including period appropiate units like tanks and AI bombers)
  • Iwo Jima / Pacific Theatre by Leatherneck (including period appropiate units like tanks and AI bombers))
  • Supportive content ( Starway texture DLC and DLC campaigns
  • Carrier DLC for Nimitz and Adm. Kuznetsov
  • Strait of Hormuz
  • Updated MiG-29 and Su-33 (PFM)

0 voters

Hope I got it all covered! I know some devs like VEAO have a beatiful roadmap but since it’s impossible to determine what will be completed this side of the decade and the next I would find it a bit much to add it all to the list. So I only choose to add the modules they atleast have some screenies out for. I know there’s a few more prospective devs. Like those guys who where working on a Lavochkin La-9? But since it’s been some time since I saw those projects I don’t know if they are still in the works, working on the invisible 90% of a module or if the projects have been abandoned.

Sorry if some things are a little whacky. I had one big poll for all the sims and games. And the last two polls was supposed to be one big poll where you had to choose your five most favorite upcoming things! I even had to scrap a few things I wasn’t sure would make it ingame soon like RAZBAM’s F-15E in order to make it all fit.

Thanks for reading, for voting and for any comments!

5 Likes

Poll is broken, after voting for the first few it only keeps them temporarily selected so I cannot vote for the remainder. Perhaps use some external polling software?

It seems to have worked for me and two others. Once you’re done in a poll, you can click on vote for that poll and move on to the next one.

My choices in the last panel would not take. I’d like to see more U.S. combat helicopters and the DCS Death Star.

That might be something for a next topic! I only listed things that we know are in the make, or are being so prospectivley for the yet unlicensed 3rd party guys.

Strange that people are having issues with the polling software, although I’m guessing I’m pushing things to the limit from the go with this topic.

We do run the software on a Casio calculator, so probably related to that. I had no trouble with the polls just now, so maybe time related. I’ll take a look.

This combo doesn’t result in a Vote button enable – Caucasus (2.5), ATC and Strait Of Hormuz.

Only 2 choices allowed :wink:

Oh that’s so unfair, hiding it in the instructions!

3 Likes

Yep I could finish the poll no, no idea why it kept deselecting my choices.

Btw, this was after I already had voted in a bunch of them, perhaps the software was angry with my choices?

Keep going until you find the right answers. It’s more a group hug than an actual poll :wink:

so what your saying is this is the same software the US was using for the presidential primary? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously though this is a great post and I like seeing the spread of everyone’s interests.

2 Likes

My exact reasons for making it and allowing such severely limited options on the last two polls :smiley:

1 Like

I only picked items that are currently installed. In other words, I played FSX for years and have probably a few thousand $ in add-ons. But after flying P3D V3, I’ll never install again the mess that is/was FSX, specifically instability and memory management issues. Other titles are Dirt Rally and Project Cars.

Very much looking forward to the Hornet, P-47, and F4U. F4F special mention. That would have been high on the list, but no A6M to tangle with.

I can understand that. I only choose stuff that I have installed now or things I have played in the past for the longest of times and have fond memories of ( e.g. Dangerous waters)

Very interesting to observe the results!

So wait a second, it’s confirmed now that DCS: Intruder is going to be a “thing,” and not just a skinpack for the SU-25T…?

1 Like

Razbam I think (I lose track though :slight_smile:)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=162456

Yeah I based myself of that image. I knew it was posted on their facebook but from the looks of it that doesn’t quite seem that is confirmed yet. I think I should have better posted the F-15E, atleast we have a cockpit screenie of that! I just happened to know the F-15E is on hold untill ED completes the AG radar. But the intruder also has one… So I’m sorry about that one, but RAZBAM is atleast thinking about recreating the flight of the intruder :smiley: Don’t forget they have already made one for FSX and FS9. It’s their 2nd best selling aircraft according to the bestsellers list on the homepage.

So sorry about that one.

1 Like

Enjoyed voting on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forgot about these - @Sryan, we should make a graph or a powerpoint or something ;). It was fun to look at the results.

Also, I am shocked, no SHOCKED!1! that people want the A-6 Intruder even more than the Harrier DCS module - this is all @komemiute multi-voting for sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes