The Mudspike DCS: A-6 Intruder module

Oh man, and we were this close to finishing ours but I guess we’ll just have to use this Razbam A6 instead :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holy Cow. If true. I might never fly another airplane in DCS again. LOL… (I’m lying…of course…)

Dang…they beat us to the market.

2 Likes

I so hope this is true :slight_smile:

It makes sense. RAZBAM’s current strategy seems to be to working through their catalog of most popular FSX/SF2 modules, and both updating and remodelling them for DCS. I’ve also heard they’re doing an A-7.

Why pick new stuff when you’ve already got the research documents and models laying around?

1 Like

I’d sure be tickled if they bring that A-1 Skyraider then!

2 Likes

You heard it first here folks, we’re making an A-1 Skyraider! :wink:

2 Likes

Only if we get accurate Toilet fragmentation modelling.

5 Likes

:grinning: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

The race is still on until your virtual pilot can take a seat in the cockpit. If you skip the mandatory Margarita round in the Mudspike headquarters you can still make it.

1 Like

Ah, see, there’s the problem.

Besides, I just blew the entire budget creating an A6 Intruder emoticon for the forum…

:a6:

(type this text in a message…

:a6: 

…to use it in an emergency). Like now… :a6: or anytime really.

4 Likes

See, that suggestion isn’t helpful at all. Tequila lubricates the creative gears of Mudspike contributors…and we encourage our readers to give it a shot (pun intended) as well…

:tropical_drink:

:wink:

1 Like

:a6: :a6: :a6: :a6: < - Check it out…we have already added multiplayer to our module. Suck it TK.

BeachAV8R

4 Likes

:a6: Cool, it works! :smile:

I do like the Skyraider as well as the A6, have a kit of it to build soon too in 1/32.

I do like to build models as a side step from my aviation interest, very relaxing hobby.

A pic too of some current in progress WW2 1/32 birds, the Hurricane is Douglas Bader markings, these will be finished this month.

2 Likes

IronMike:

Stay tuned for the A-6E and KA-6 being added to DCS World as AI units in the near future
as part of the development cycle of the F-14!

We will be developing this aircraft as a fully flyable module together with our partners at Eagle Dynamics,
as part of an ambitious roadmap for a growing and hungry Heatblur team! Stay tuned for more information as
we forge ahead through 2021.

7 Likes

Best. Thread necro. Ever.

I’m gonna need a Camparelli skin, as well as a Marine Grafton/ LeBeau skin (bonus points if you get the reference).

5 Likes

@Navynuke99 take a look at the names under the canopy :wink:

4 Likes

Saw that- hence my request. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really want the KA-6 flyable to do refuel work in MP. A whole new role in DCS multiplayer and can be vastly more flexible than the AI tankers.

1 Like

So… TRAM (I see the pod!), WCSI, SWIP? All of them? :smiley:

1 Like

If you haven’t read them yet, I’d really, REALLY recommend the first two (chronologically speaking) Jake Grafton books. There’s a LOT of tanker scenes in there, with some really hair-raising rescues.

3 Likes