Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Saw them today on UK amazon for £400
… So I bought it. First time I have seen it under 450. I will possibly give a review of them later on this week if anyone is interested?

7 Likes

Lack of interest in flightsim peripherals will get your Mudspike membership revoked. :wink:

4 Likes

8 Likes

https://tenor.com/Y5Mu.gif

2 Likes

Open it! :pray:

Do you want me to beg? :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Moar!!

1 Like

Is that unpacking video?? Its not moving :wink:

1 Like

So, @Maclean
The TPR’s are arriving in webshops over here.
I’m tempted.
Could you give us some impressions?

2 Likes

So, Santa wasn’t quite finished with me just yet…
This package arrived today.

The Lithium content warning label had me worried.
Batteries in rudder pedals…? Did they send the wrong item?

Luckily, the package did in fact contain a TPR box!

Now, maybe I should open it to see if there’s a set of pedals in there, as well?

5 Likes

There was!

Now… Will they fit the SimBox NG…? :thinking:

1 Like

They do…

7 Likes

Oupsie…

https://youtu.be/tyBQ81uCcY4

Bummer. Hope that you saved the shipping materials. What type of sensors does TM us for the toe brakes?

Yeah, I kept the packing material.
They use some sort of magnetic sensor for the brake. Hopefully they will agree to send just a new sensor…

2 Likes

Thats not nice! But an example that not only smal manufacturers (VPC, VKB, …) can send out faulty unit.

1 Like

Very true!
I’ve read about other TPR users having problems with the sensors.
I have never had any issues with TM support before. Let’s see how they deal with this.

2 Likes

I’d be curious on your take between the Crosswinds and the TM’s if you would care to share. I like both, but with the Crosswinds being about $200 cheaper than the TM’s here in the states, I’m inclined to go Crosswinds when the funds present themselves.

1 Like

So, Thrustmaster support got back to me in 24h. But it was of course the usual recepie of installing latest drivers, firmware and calibration utility. Test without USB hub or extension and with different ports.
Which, of course, I already did.

Waiting for their next move…

1 Like

Did you try turning them off and on again?

3 Likes