Top Gun 2 confirmed? (Again?)

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/27/top-gun-2-tom-cruise-returning-maverick-sequel/

I think this has been kicking around forever, so not sure this is anymore true than any other time… but yeah… thre you go.

Oh no, please not a Top Gun sequel/remake/whatever.
Especially not with Tom Cruise.

On second thought:
If it is only a short cameo of Cruise as Maverick, some years after his career ended, as a LCDR(ret.) giving a talk on old fighter tactics or something, I guess I could live with it.
If the movie tries to be halfway accurate (read: NOT like Top Gun), and not as cheesy as the first one it could even be interesting to watch.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the new MiG-28!

1 Like

“Goose’s wife spends 15 years in the North Korean underground combat flight school, fuelled by spite and anger. Maverick, now just 2 weeks from retirement decides to take one more mission…”

@SiThSpAwN - I’ve added a new badge, check here at the bottom:

http://forums.mudspike.com/badges

:slight_smile: Congrats!

1 Like

Well… I had this more in mind…

Maverick, in retirement has nothing to do, missing the excitement of flying, he decides to take up NASCAR racing, his crew chief? None other than Cole Trickle (also played by Tom Cruise for double the money). Iceman will have nothing of this, no way Mav is one-uping him anywhere, but alas Iceman has had too many tacos in his retirement and cant fit in the car, so he takes on the role of crew chief for new driver Joel Goodsen (Risky Business, also played by Tom Cruise $$x3). Jerry Maguire (played by Tom Cruise $$x4) will be Mav’s agent.

Top Gun 2: Risky Days of Thunder Business
Written, Directed and produced by Tom Cruise

Anyways, your idea sounds good too… I’ll check the badges :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes, he will dress like that for the directing, writing and producing :smile:

Yes! I win the badges!

Now make one for Badge ■■■■■ :smiley:

1 Like

I had a rescue mission in mind, You know Maverick gets captured while running rubber dog S#$t…

1 Like

@fearlessfrog - LOL…pandering to the membership…I love it! (Are you running for office??)

1 Like

I don’t know if it is really that funny, but that thing made me burst out laughing so my colleagues think I am a madman. Again.
Thanks for posting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just saw this topic for the first time, loved the comments! :joy:

So that is where @SiThSpAwN 's title is from.

1 Like

Val Kilmer? Jeez.

Anyone know the cargo capacity of a C-130? The budget could stretch to a C-17 I guess.

You kidding, I think they have places they can just go have all that fat sucked out… no worries.

1 Like

I think the budget may need to go a bit farther…might need the AN-225.

1 Like

Tom Cruise Teases “Tog Gun 2” Movie With An F/A-18F Super Hornet Photo

1 Like

Because no Tomcat Pilot went from F-14 to F-35 yet.
lol

No F-14s. Not the 80s. I’ll probably pass.

1 Like