Tuesday Night DCS

I gotta make dinner now, but I’ll be back in hour or two.

Had a good time flying mirages with @Freak :salute: Good to speak Dutch while flying for a change :netherlands:

2 Likes

Update this when your online again dude my day turned to poo. But I should be back shortly and ready to go

Nothing ends a smelly day like dropping some LGB’s with friends :smiley: I’ll ping you when I’m good to go.

1 Like

Didn’t I hear bombs are borked right now?

Seems they are hit or miss when it comes to release in multi player.

1 Like

Hehe :wink:

It sure was fun!
But man, I suck at air to air. I have a lot to learn from you!

Yo @Victork2, @sobek, I’m booting up the machine now.
Kid’s are fed and no longer my responsibility, so let’s GO!

3 Likes

@Victork2 burning through the sky (sorry i didn’t take a better shot while you were in close :innocent:).

Was fun again, our numbers are growing! See you again soon i hope.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too. After doing some fairly ineffectual AG work, I decided to jump ship and take up a MiG-29. Either @Victork2 or @AndyE quickly showed me the error of my ways. I never knew what hit me. On my last ride, I never found anyone to shoot :confused:

Anyway, thanks all for a great afternoon/night! Experiencing @Victork2’s landing in the backseat of his tomcat is one of the most terrifying VR experiences I’ve ever had!

6 Likes

Finally got my ass in gear, and got SRS installed,then had a quick blast on hollowpoint, cheers to the guys whop where there, for putting up with a noob, who hasnt really flown online in a couple of years.
and even got an air to air kill in a harrier, (but missed the ground targets i was going for :slight_smile:)

7 Likes

what a great night!!

loved it! killed 6 enemy planes. a possible on a dutchman in a Mig 29 and 5 ground targets!
We HAVE to do this again.

if only to hear @schurem screaming on final approach as my RIO (amazing moment i will never forget) I will upload the screenies to the screenshot thread

7 Likes

@schurem Wasn’t me! I’m pretty sure I was RTB or on the ground when you got shot down. I blame @Victork2!

So that’s what I heard! I heard your commentary about his landing, but I didn’t realize you where along for the ride!

6 Likes

I was going to try to join you guys even just for a half hour Sunday, but putting my Winter tires on turned into a mess when the key for my lock nuts broke.

Anyways, glad you all are enjoying it and it’s working from overseas! If the server crashes (which it does every so often on mission restart - need a newer faster CPU!) ping me on Discord and I’ll remotely restart it.

6 Likes

That stripped security key looks like a miserable time…

Just bang (with a mallet) a slightly bigger socket over the lock nut and wind them off…(I’m not answering how I know that)

3 Likes

We did, it spun and lathed off a bit of metal but no bite. There are only on at 100lb-ft torque as well, so it’s not anything major.

3 Likes

Update - tried again - got one!

Had to smash it out using a 3/8” extension.

Woohoo!

4 Likes

Tomorrow night is Tuesday night! Hollo Pointe is planning to run Erl Sis on the Open Beta with Discord comms. I want to fly my old A-10C. It has been a while since I have been up. You fast movers need to protect us Hawgs.

Look for Hollo Pointe North also. See info from Wes about what’s playing!

9 Likes

Ok I might be able to come online after I get home from work. I’ll check see who is online on way home.
Although I am meant to be flying for real in the morning so if the weather looks good I’ll have to skip dcs in exchange for sleep lol

3 Likes