Viggen

I am intending to set the flight path altitudes later today - but I need to fly it first, just to be sure.

The server will be up this evening from 19:00 zulu - but just for testing. I’ll be flying the route and doing some tests along the way. All welcome (I have it set to 4 slots, but I can increase that if required).

Occasionally I will change to a different mission while I work on the main one (alternate mission will be Through The Inferno and you can fly most modules in it, and get your own tasking in the AO - A/A and A/G).

To remind you:

Server = Viggen school

pw = mudfox

ENDEX!

The mission as is, is no good. It’s far too small an area. Shame, cos otherwise everything worked well, but I will have to start from scratch. I’ll keep the situation the same, but spread it out a bit.

In the meantime, I will run TTI on the server, in which you can fly the Viggen, in addition to several other types, including rotary wing.

Back to the drawing board…

1 Like

Finally sat down and figured out how to use the rb15 anti ship missiles …bit more complex than the rb4 … but well worth it for the extra range

1 Like

Great! You can teach us! :grin:

One good launch does not a teacher make …:grin:

Hey, you got it to launch, didn’t you? :wink:

just done my first proper ground attack mission (using the through the inferno mission generator) with the viggen … from start (planning way points and inputting them) to landing … managed to hit 3 out of 4 of the BMP convoy… still having trouble identifying targets at sub 100m at 850kph :fearful:… would be a great deal easier with some jtac and smoke, but still great fun, I am loving this plane more and more … real character to it

2 Likes