Virpil item restock notice thread

well, if your CH can hold out for a year or so, you might offer my TDC modded hog throttle a good home. Those encoders look mighty handy to me.

I have been critical of the amount of finesse the hog throttle is capable of. After seeing what my stupidly tall virpil stick allows me to do when it comes to pitch & roll…

WH Throttle sensitivity?

As far as sticks go (bases anyway) I’m not interested in the WH stick, based on research. My CH Fighterstick is still doing very well after like 15+ years.

If I do snag a Virpil Throttle, and it checks out, I’ll donate the CH Throttle (has a new pot in it) to whomever here wants/needs it. Wish me luck.

[Edit] Oh, and the extra buttons/knobs aren’t a big deal as I have a DSD button box located just above my throttle anyway. It’s just time, and I like the lil lever on the side for the nozzle lever on the Jump jet. And a few more fxn’s on the grip itself.

@jross, did you manage to get one?
I managed to get it in the cart but the browser wouldn’t proceed to shipping and payment.
When I refreshed the browser it was out of stock again… :roll_eyes:
The whole webshop slowed to a crawl when they opened stock…

Same. Exact. Thing. Nuts, I tell ya.

1 Like

Yeah, they really need to get the pre-order system back…

There… Still in the cart. :roll_eyes:

Just occurred to me…see the X-Plane and Air Hauler 2 thread…screw’em, I’m getting a yoke instead. There Virpil, Ha!

And now I’m really going to bed…wife wonders about my ‘imaginary friends’…

2 Likes

It took me good half hour to go through the ordering madness. Though as the WarBRD base is not as hot as the throttle, eventually I managed.

So in two weeks time I will be a happier simmer (again :star_struck:; the F/A-18 TM grip should drop by my door anytime soon).

Hope you will be luckier next time :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve had my consumer tantrum.

I apologize for the above snitty remark (was in jest but probably didn’t read that way)

Though it was the second time I’ve tried, no excuse for being ‘that guy’. I failed to see some of what may be the big picture here; they are very small outfit; operating in a different system, etc.

Anywho. I did order me a Honeycomb Alpha yoke. Had a CH Yoke for a while (lost it in my last move ← how did I do that?) and wasn’t real happy with the feel/action.

2 Likes

Re-stock in 30 min!

1 Like

Ooooh payday in…never mind :laughing:

1 Like

The new Alpha grips will be in the stock for the first time ever I think

https://forum.virpil.com/index.php?/topic/142-worldwide-webstore-restock-date/

Good luck to all of you who will take part in the ordering “lottery”.

2 Likes