Visual Jokes or Intensity

I’ll crush you…

Oz is terrifying. I can’t decide if it’s a trick by the natives to keep us away or it is genuinely a place where if it moves it can kill you.

4 Likes

… Yes?

1 Like

At least there aren’t these…

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/2799001-14.gif?w=320

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/2799001-13.gif?w=320

1 Like

Granted, when I was there, all we had were massive swarms of jellyfish trying to disable our ship, and koalas throwing fruit at us from trees.

3 Likes

Coastal Koala guns eh?

It gets worse during the night when all the skippies turn suicidal and line up on the roads to make you trash your rental car.

1 Like

Was that tree fruit they were throwing or some other sort of fruit… :smiley: :poop:

3 Likes

Just noticed the elevator at work is made by schindler… Schindlers lift… Made me laugh anyway

7 Likes

Some truly sights to see here…

4 Likes

This gives me Carmageddon flashbacks…

1 Like

A good friend of mine from high school was on the Knoxvegas team - he was the one who found their Countour SVO that they turned into the Gymkhana Mustang replica. I’m trying to convince him to sell me his S2000.

1 Like

Those are awesome! Thanks for posting man.

1 Like

Hehehe I was truly amazed by the ingenuity behind those creations…
Had me thinking of “Wacky Races”…

2 Likes

Strong wind? You call that strong wind? Ah ok…

Lava vs dry ice… because why not?

It’s actually pretty cool. Well, it’s hot- yeah you got it…

Man Uses Images Captured By NASA’s InSight Mars Lander To Create Timelapse Of A Martian Sunset
https://vimeo.com/323683959

Raised Phone Saves Man From Attacker’s Arrow

About 9am (Wednesday 13 March 2019), a 43-year-old man drove into his driveway on Nimbin Road and got out of his car.

He noticed another man, who is known to him, standing outside his property allegedly armed with a bow and arrow.

The resident held up his mobile phone to take a photo of the armed man who then engaged the bow and was ready to fire.

It’s alleged the man fired the arrow at the resident which pierced through the man’s mobile phone causing the phone to hit him in the chin. It left a small laceration that didn’t require medical treatment.

Officer’s from Richmond Police District were called and arrested a 39-year-old man at the scene.

He was taken to Nimbin Police Station where he was charged with armed with intent to commit an indictable offence, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and malicious damage.

(All stuff courtesy of geekologie.com)

5 Likes

7 Likes

Not a neighbor you want to have. :astonished:

Wheels

1 Like

So…I was relating yet another witty episode from the Mudspike forum to my lovely bride.

Instead of the expected laughter (or at least giggle) her response was something like, “You know, I think I’ll join an on-line forum about make up…or maybe jewelry. Then I can relate ‘funny’ stories to you. We can share and you can laugh at them. Won’t that be nice.”

…not really sure how I should take tat…so naturally I thought I’d ask you all…:confused:

5 Likes

It’s fine. Tell her yes she should. Perhaps she can wear little MiG-19 shaped earrings :smiley:

Tell her also daddy needs new shoes (ie the F-14)

4 Likes

It’s all good. Just remember that when she’ll be sharing with you her forums’ funny stories you have to laugh or at least giggle.
At the right time.

Always.

Or…

You stop relating her your Mudspike stories.

Either or.

2 Likes

Perhaps you’ll learn some new jokes, or some interesting things from the wonderful world of jewelry. In my time at mudspike I have gotten at least five hearty chuckles out of my wife from relating stuff. And I have about her things. She’s into programmer jokes now. Very funny.

4 Likes