Visual Jokes or Intensity

“The upshot of all this is that we live in a universe whose age we can’t quite compute, surrounded by stars whose distances we don’t altogether know, filled with matter we can’t identify, operating in conformance with physical laws whose properties we don’t truly understand.”

― Bill Bryson, A Short History of Nearly Everything

Add to that a vast computer network full of information and the ability to communicate with anyone in the world, and it’s used by geniuses to have battle of wits against imbeciles.

It is never the same, but it is.

So…he forgot socks that go missing in the dryer for reasons none of us can fathom. :open_mouth:

LOL, Schadenfreude!

For the feel-good crowd…

Looks good but when I got my carpets cleaned the guy doing the work said all the stains that disappeared would most likely be back in a few weeks.

Wheels

If they do they did it wrong. Hot water extraction done correctly won’t result in stains reappearing (spotting is the industry term). If you use too much water, it soaks under the padding down to the very fine dust that shifts down through the carpet base. This dust when put into a liquid suspension, wicks up the carpet fibers.
Residentiall plush carpeting is more suspectable to this then most other carpets.

Mostly for @Navynuke99 and all other USNers.

Here’s one for intensity. I love the hay bails towards the end - I can’t decide if the guy that thought that up was a genius or a d**k. Possibly both.

I’ve been thinking…

…although I’m not that all that religious, I am a “cradle Catholic”, so this year I am giving up Autocorrect for Lint.

…and this (really) just occurred to me…So in the future there is the Rise of the Machines with robots and humans waring against each other…really high technology…and the machines send a Terminator back in time to LA to hunt down Sara Conner…and they give it an Austrian accent? Maybe something Latino or possibly Asian since those ethnic groups are large demographics in California…but Austrian? Makes no sense.

…done thinking.

If I’ve learned anything from my family and all the Catholics (or ex-Catholics) I’ve dated, it’s that being Catholic is a lot like being in the mob- once you’re in it, it’s for life. Even if you’re not devout, you’re still a member.

I loved that outtake. Wish they left it in.

You’re welcome. Extremely NSFW

Hehehe I knew that- fantastic!

LMAO Hilarious! :rofl: